User Name
Password
AppleNova Forums » Purchasing Advice »

Selling my updated Mac Mini...

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
Selling my updated Mac Mini...
eochs

2005-11-11, 00:56

I want to get a PB and am going to sell my updated Mac Mini... Thought I'd give y'all first crack at it since many of you helped with my switch to Apple in the first place...

Mac Mini
G4 1.5Ghz
1GB RAM
64MB VRAM
80GB 5400RPM drive
8x DL SuperDrive
Bluetooth 2.0/Wireless
Tiger OS

I can also include (with the original media and registration code): Office 2004 (student edition)... I have 2 copies of this (my girlfriend bought one for me the same day I bought it for myself)...

Original box and manual included...

Not sure how much it's worth... Since they are somewhat hard to come by it is probably worth a little bit more... Also, the upgraded RAM adds a small bit to the price...

I have a verified Paypal account, and I would ship from Austin, TX the day after the Paypal transaction clears (if you have a verified Paypal account then this would be instant)...

I also have a Dell 1704FPV flat screen that I will be selling if I want to get the PB, but I have no idea how I would ship it since I don't have the original box anymore... I guess that one goes straight to Craigslist...

PM me with offers if interested...

Satchmo
can't read sarcasm.

2005-11-11, 14:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by eochs
Not sure how much it's worth... Since they are somewhat hard to come by it is probably worth a little bit more...
Really? I thought they were all now shipping with 1.5 Ghz G4's in them.

Brad
Selfish Heathen

2005-11-11, 14:48

http://forums.applenova.com/guidelines.shtml
Quote:
Purchasing Advice:

Purchasing Advice was created for members to guide others with making purchase decisions. Feature comparisons and questions seeking advice regarding new and used Macs, PCs, software, and hardware peripherals are all welcome here.

This forum is not meant as a bazaar for members to post items for sale. Purchasing Advice is not grounds for selling computers or other devices and such discussions are generally unwelcome elsewhere at AppleNova.