View Full Version : Burn DVD's
Can anyone advise on the best way to make a copy of DVD'd. I have some movies (not that type) that my family want copies of. Any ideas.
The easiest way using only what is available in OS X.
1. Insert the DVD you want to copy.
2. Open Disk Utility.
3. Select the DVD in the left-hand column.
4. Select Images->New->Image from "blah blah blah."
5. Select "DVD/CD master" as the image format, name the file and save it where you want.
6. Remove the DVD and insert a blank DVD recordable.
7. Press the Burn button in Disk Utility select the image you just created...
vBulletin® v3.6.4, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.