View Single Post
ShiggyMiyamoto

Send a message via AIM to ShiggyMiyamoto Send a message via MSN to ShiggyMiyamoto  
2004-11-21, 19:04

Ok well my iPod and/or iTunes is acting up again. It's doing the same thing as it was before. I'm going try to reinstall iTunes again but I highly doubt that'll work. It didn't before so why would it now? It was working fine yesterday. I put my iBook to sleep overnight with the iPod connected and mounted. Would that have done it? I deleted the iTunes prefs on my computer, as well as the iPodPrefs and the iTunesPrefs files on the iPod in its hidden directories. I'll wipe my iPod only as a last resort, as before. Any suggestions?

EDIT: iTunes eventually shows the iPod but then continues to hang. It was doing this even before I deleted the hidden prefs on the iPod itself. I'm going to test it out on my dad's Powerbook to see if it acts the same as it does on my iBook. I'll let you guys know what happens.

E-Mail: shiggymiyamoto@gmail.com
Formerly known as Proud iBook Owner 2k2 at AppleInsider.com's Forums
Naruto and Sasuke get it on! http://darwinanime.kicks-ass.net:81/..._to_Naruto.jpg <--- Ohhh YEAH!

Last edited by ShiggyMiyamoto : 2004-11-21 at 19:16. Reason: Forgot to include something