Thread: iPhone 2012 ;)
View Single Post
Partial
Stallion

2012-06-07, 10:52

The iPhone video looks gorgeous. Love love love the changes they're making!

If the antennas are on the outside of the case, why not make the entire back aluminum? I'm sure there is a reason that I'm guessing has to do with wi-fi.

It may not be the thinnest phone on the planet when it's released, but the design is beautiful. I really like the sturdy feel and heft of the iPhone 4S, and this looks poised to feel even more solid.

I wonder if instead of having a quad core A9 based chip, it will utilize a dual core, battery sipping A15 chip? The speed of the A5 is more than adequate, at least with iOS 5, so I would rather have an A15 based chip that uses less power.

So excited! I won't be able to get one because I bought a 4S in October, but I do love this stuff.

Any chance they announce it and demo it at WWDC? I doubt it, but I also think they'll publicly announce it at least one month before release to give devs an opportunity to update apps for new aspect ratio. I cannot imagine Apple having the press conference a week before it's release like they did for the 4S as they want to have as many apps looking great as possible. This will be by far the biggest iPhone launch ever.

...and calling/e-mailing/texting ex-girlfriends on the off-chance they'll invite you over for some "old time's sake" no-strings couch gymnastics...