View Single Post
¡Damned!

2012-05-01, 22:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle View Post
Yep, I know both of these guys and they are all cool. There is one more guy who has also been playing solo for the longest time who might be asking to join too.

What are the thoughts of the other player? I personally am cool with adding them but want your input.
I'm all for new players on the server, but with your last trio of recruits we found that they all grouped together outside of everyone else and weren't active in the community (gg excluded)... something predicted by an astute member here. I still have hopes that they'll return, but who knows.

That these are your work-buddies I have better feelings (rzrking has been a great addition), but I'm just putting that out there. I expect better from these guys, if only that you'll be sitting next to them all day long and prodding them to be a part of AN, not just your our MC server.

[edit]: And I would strongly suggest that any new player donate 20 bucks or more to AN proper, since we've all pitched in hundreds of dollars as players to upgrade the MC server with RAM and SSD. Seems fair. Plus, it's just a few bucks ffs. I've spent more on a few microbrews.

So it goes.

Last edited by 709 : 2012-05-01 at 22:51.