View Single Post
drewprops
Space Pirate

2009-01-04, 17:48

Okay, I don't like tinfoil hats, but this got my attention.

I was uploading an old video from the 1990s to YouTube this afternoon and when it finished I glanced at the "similar videos" list. One of the videos looked mentioned Madison, Georgia, which is where my video was filmed... only this one mentioned "casket liners"... so I watched it.

The video ran for 5 minutes or more, and it was just a guy driving around filming thousands and thousands and thousands of black plastic "coffin liners"... which is kind of weird, especially when you realize that there were probably as many as a half-million of the things.

A bit alarmed, I kept clicking videos and found this hair curling video.... which quietly explains (and incites uncontrollable fear) what is known so far about the things.... take a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3zSDdm-SHI

Now, do you you think that these are just stockpiles for normal use, or are these things standing in wait for some anticipated attack(s)? I have to admit actually being troubled by this video, and the others like it which document acre after acre of burial container standing at the ready.

Note: I've seen that these could alternately be for the CDC, based in Atlanta.

Steve Jobs ate my cat's watermelon.
Captain Drew on Twitter