View Single Post
usurp
High Monarch of MacDebate

2004-11-22, 02:50

come on dude u cant be serious. if you are into fighting games then what other better system to have then an xbox.

Does PS2 have SNK vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos? NO

that would be enough to end the argument on which system has better fighting games but i will continue a bit more just for the entertainment.

We have Dead or Alive, we have Guilty Gear X2 #Reload, we have the best version of Soul Caliber 2 and if you have a modded xbox then you can get tons of NeoGeo fighting games and all the Capcom Street fighting games for the xbox.

I love lord of the rings, this is why i only watch the extended version. I am willing to wait for the extended version to be released because thats the best version. Same with GTA. I love GTA and if it means i have to wait a couple of months for GTA San Andreas to be released on the xbox with superior graphics and all the bugs fixed then its worth it. After playing GTA on the xbox and watched my brother play GTA SA on his PS2 its depressing to watch.

is Doom 3 coming out on the ps2 by any chance? NO

anyway, i am not biased towards the PS2 because I have an XBOX. I have all the major systems that were released since 1980s till now including the PS2 and the GameCube. I just buy systems to play certain games. Got the GameCube for Metroid Prime. Got the GBA for Metroid also (which btw i prefer over the gamecubes version). I got the PS2 for GranTurismo and Metal Gear.

At the moment though i dont know whats PS2 advantage over xbox. Xbox has more and better racings games, some of the best RPGs and all the sport games the ps2 has except with better graphics. Only advantage PS2 has i think is Gran Turismo and i am hoping Xbox's La Forza will be the Gran Turismo killer.

portable: MacBook 2.4Ghz, 2GB RAM, 250GB HD | personal: PowerMac G5 dual 2.3ghz, 6GB RAM, 6TB HD | work: MacBook Pro 2.5ghz, 2GB RAM, 160GB HD | car: Alpine iDA-W407 with black iPod 80GB | pocket: iPhone 3GS with Ultimate Ears Super.fi 5 Pro's