Thread: Dashcode
View Single Post
AnonymousCoward

2005-11-06, 16:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan Goldstein
Did anyone notice its a complete replica of Wcode, just with added features and some changes?
With all fairness, this is not a replica of Wode, I understand you are probably annoyed, but it was going to happen sometime. This app has far more advanced features, Wcode does not have a WSYIWYG editor, nor a javascript debugger, built in preview.

Also, the only reason I came accross Dashcode was because I was making an app "Dashcode", and I wondered if anyone was using the name, so I googled it. So if apple wern't going to release this, I would of released something (but now I am probably just going to delete my project - can't compete with this).

Just a note, I am not 100% sure this is an Apple app, although it has all the trademarks, fills a missing gap, and was found on an employes iDisk. So keep in mind this might be a private app made by the developer, and if so they will be charging for it no doubt (and I would expect it to be $30+), but then again its highly unlikely this is a non-apple app.

And Bryan, my app had a preview feature similar to Dashcode, without the special effects - I am quite willing to give that to you (Message me).