View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2012-05-07, 17:53

When I was at the YMCA they had fitness machines that were set with your workout. When you got there you logged into the system and it told you your workout. Which machines to use and how many sets to do.

Then when you got to the machine you punched in your number and it was loaded with your weight and reps/sets. This was awesome. Really made it easy to workout.

Is there something like this for the iPhone/iPad? I want to use machines so I don't have to worry about a spotter. Also, easy for choosing weight and moving to the next machine. iPhone is the preferred device, though I can use the iPad if it's the best. This will get me in the gym more I think.

Also, really looking to get the 100 Pushup app and make that my goal. Fitocracy is awesome, but it alone isn't really making the difference. I'm also going to set myself a "prize" to win after certain milestones.

You know, eat at Five Guys once I reach goal A, buy new "gadget" at goal B, etc...

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.