Thread: iPad 3
View Single Post
chucker

Send a message via ICQ to chucker Send a message via AIM to chucker Send a message via MSN to chucker Send a message via Yahoo to chucker Send a message via Skype™ to chucker 
2011-10-12, 12:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capella View Post
For example, if I wanted a tablet, which I unequivocally don't, I'd only be using it for email and books, so I would distinctly prefer the Fire. I have an iPhone because I use the actual phone part a lot and it's nice to have books and music on my phone at the same time. But you know all those App Store apps that are so popular with people? I pretty much don't use any of them. I don't buy apps because I use a limited function set, and Apple's default apps pretty much cover everything I need, and it makes managing contacts and calendars much more pleasant. I just don't have any use for apps. In that regard, I'm probably much more like an Android user. And if someone who didn't need phone functionality had my use needs, I'm pretty sure they'd be just fine with a Fire. And they could use that $300 savings on Amazon Prime (to get shows/movies) and to buy a ton of Kindle books.
What if there were a Scrivener for iPad?

There's already several iPad apps Scrivener sync with, so this isn't so far-fetched.