View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2012-05-04, 11:30

That little tip outlined above worked for two days. Starting late last night, and then all day today, I've missed e-mails because they're not being pushed/loaded automatically.

This is stupid, I guess that's the difference between paying $99 a year for something, vs. getting it for free?

Never had any real, ongoing problems of this sort the entire 10 years I was on iTools/.Mac/MobileMe. I change my crap over 4-5 days ago, and now I'm checking e-mail manually like it's 1998 or something. What worked perfectly all this time has, as of five days ago, stopped. Merely by switching to the "new and improved" version of all the above.

Nice. Now I get to be one of those jackasses walking around with their phone always in their hand, checking the damn thing every 5-10 minutes because most of my communication these days, friends and family, is email-based. I've already missed a few time-sensitive ones that loused up plans or an afternoon/evening scenario...

This kinda sucks.

Give me Calendar and/or bookmark glitches. I'll deal with those. Don't torque up my e-mail, though...