View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2011-12-28, 23:57

So what are the cases you guys are using? I've been using a Thermaltake V9 Black and the fact is it just completely sucks. The large fans aren't a "standard" size and have failed on me yet again. This makes my fourth round of replacing them. I can't stand this fact. I used to like them, but at this point I won't buy another Thermaltake product. This video is from mid-2010. The nice part of this was at least I knew the fan was going. This time I discovered the fans (both top and side case) weren't working because my computer wasn't working right. What do you know, my over-clocked, air cooled computer didn't like the heat!

So I'm done with them. I know some have mentioned Antec but I want to see what cases people like out there. I ended up going with one that has a little flash just because I can. This is for my Hackintosh, Beast. I was going to get a more Mac looking case but figured I might as well go for something that's a little on the flashy side.

NZXT Crafted Series

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.