View Single Post
usurp
High Monarch of MacDebate

2004-11-22, 01:36

usually in console wars, one system will always have better graphics then the other, thats natural, and better graphics didnt mean better games or a more successful system.

BUT, there usually is a small difference in the graphics. The xbox has better graphics in the PS2 but its usually sharper textures, more advanced lighting etc.

with the DS vs PSP there is a bigger difference. its not comparing the N64 to the PS1, its the N64 vs the PS2. 2 generations worth of advances seperating the two devices. the DS will look outdated as soon as the PSP is released.

on a side note i would like to add its feels good to be arguing about 2 video game systems. i miss the SNES vs Genesis war and am always trying to find someone to argue with on that but cant seem to find anyone still willing to stand up for the Genesis. i think the DS vs PSP will be a good fight.

portable: MacBook 2.4Ghz, 2GB RAM, 250GB HD | personal: PowerMac G5 dual 2.3ghz, 6GB RAM, 6TB HD | work: MacBook Pro 2.5ghz, 2GB RAM, 160GB HD | car: Alpine iDA-W407 with black iPod 80GB | pocket: iPhone 3GS with Ultimate Ears Super.fi 5 Pro's