User Name
Password
AppleNova Forums » General Discussion »

Printer Cartridges

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
Printer Cartridges
aimey

2012-02-11, 03:03

The most important component in a printer is printer cartridges. Once the ink has completed in any printer the cost of buying a printer cartridges will be high than a printer, so the best method to save money is to buy a recycled printer cartridges from an online store, not only that it saves money but it helps to make our environment clean and green. So everyone try to use recycled printer cartridges there are many online shops who provides quality cartridges at reasonable price.
Robo
Formerly Roboman, still
awesome

2012-02-11, 03:48

The least important component in a modern office is a printer. Once the ink has completed in any printer the cost of buying a printer cartridges will be high than a printer, so the best method to save money is to not print shit, not only that it saves money but it helps to make our environment clean and green. So everyone try to not print shit there are many electronics makers who provides quality reading devices at reasonable price.

and i guess i've known it all along / the truth is, you have to be soft to be strong
_Ω_
Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to _Ω_  
2012-02-11, 06:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
The least important component in a modern office is a printer. Once the ink has completed in any printer the cost of buying a printer cartridges will be high than a printer, so the best method to save money is to not print shit, not only that it saves money but it helps to make our environment clean and green. So everyone try to not print shit there are many electronics makers who provides quality reading devices at reasonable price.
I think what Robo is trying to say is that the OP is full of shite and nothing but a spammer. Could be wrong...
thegeriatric
geri to my friends

2012-02-11, 06:35

Well i may not know much about printers. But I've never seen any Spam in a printer.
PB PM
Sneaky Punk

Send a message via Skype™ to PB PM 
2012-02-11, 10:54

You've never seen spam in a printer!!!! You haven't even started to live yet!
Majost
monkey with a tiny cymbal

2012-02-16, 13:22

This thread is worthless without more pictures.

Mugge
Thunderbolt, fuck yeah!

2012-02-16, 13:29

Quote:
Originally Posted by PB PM View Post
You've never seen spam in a printer!!!! You haven't even started to live yet!
I'm sure it's only a matter of time before someone comes up with a 3D printer that can print spam sandwiches. Of course that would only be shortly before someone begins to spam internet forums with offers on bootleg spam cartridges.