AppleNova Forums » Genius Bar »

1 iTunes Download Available

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
1 iTunes Download Available
Bryson
Rocket Surgeon

2008-10-21, 01:36

So, I have this weird message in my downloads section on iTunes:

When I click the icon, it starts downloading: Breaking Bad Season 1.

I've never even heard of this programme, let alone bought it. In fact, the card I have associated with my UK account has expired. What is going on?
Meli

2008-10-21, 20:41

I have the same problem. Have you ever downloaded a free bundle of shows? I once downloaded this free 'sampler' thing from Facebook where I was gonna get a few free episodes of different shows. But I never finished downloading all of them because the files were too big and my connection is kinda slow.

Now every time I do buy something from iTunes it continues downloading those free shows even if I delete them from the download list

So yeah I don't know how to get them off there for good but if someone does that would be awesome!
Maciej
M AH - ch ain saw

2008-10-22, 00:41

Yeah, Breaking Bad was an American TV series on A&E I think. Maybe you "purchased" this for free before, and just didn't ever finish the download. I have a hard time believing it just wanted to download things to your computer without being prompted. Seems like a very serious glitch.

What happens if you just download the whole thing? I went to check for downloads, downloaded everything, and then it never appears anymore.

User formally known as Sh0eWax