Password
AppleNova Forums » Third-Party Products »

Business Invoicing Software

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
Business Invoicing Software
Yontsey
*AD SPACE FOR SALE*

2015-04-14, 09:15

For the last few years, I've been on and off looking for good invoicing software. I've seen several different options out there and tried a few but none offer really what I'm looking for.

Requirements:
- MUST be able to input items, give product codes, and pricing for each individual items
- I will be inputing thousands of items into this and updating prices daily
- Must be able to do customized Invoice numbers
- Must have a great search function, whether it's by Invoice number, Customer name, Date, ect.

I've taken a peek several times at Filemaker Pro but it's a pretty complex program. I have no problem sitting down and learning it, but I want to make sure it's going to do what I want if I'm going to spend $300+ on it. I wouldn't mind some cheaper and easier to operate, but would like it to be compatible with outside things, whether it's exporting to numbers, or pages, or other software programs. I also use Quickbooks for bookwork stuff, but it's not really what I'm looking for as far as Invoicing.

Any suggestions?

Die young and save yourself....
@yontsey
Yontsey
*AD SPACE FOR SALE*

2015-04-24, 12:39

Bueller....Bueller.....?
kieran
@kk@pennytucker.social

2015-04-24, 14:26

I'd really probably just stick with Quickbooks to be honest. It's simple and straightforward and you already have your financials in there.
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2015-04-24, 23:35

When I was running a business it was all about time used so my invoicing was pretty basic. I used a program called Billings Pro if it matters to you even though it doesn't remotely fit what you're looking for.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.