Password
AppleNova Forums » AppleOutsider »

Devil Baby Attack

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
Devil Baby Attack
murbot
Hoonigan

2014-01-15, 11:45

Screw it, this video is so awesome it deserves its own thread.

Devil Baby Attack

A little promo for the upcoming movie Devil's Due. Some of the reactions are just priceless. I laughed my ass off. Keep watching, the baby pulls out some better moves as it goes along.
billybobsky
BANNED
I am worthless beyond hope.

2014-01-15, 11:51

I would consider this a perfect advertisement. I actually went and looked up the film just to see what it is all about. I will likely never see it, but ad revenue certainly went towards the film makers from my various clicks around the internet, so 'good on them.'
addabox
Veteran Member

2014-01-15, 12:06

As the fury builds, with the stroller taking on a mind of its own and busting through shit and the music getting more and more frantic, I was crying. I think I was briefly possessed; I wanted to see that baby lay the city to waste.

That which doesn't kill you weakens you slightly and makes you less able to cope until you're completely incapacitated
Matsu
Veteran Member

2014-01-15, 17:24

Must make retail version. Awesome!
Moogs
Hates the Infotainment

2014-01-16, 10:35

That is pretty damn funny. I was waiting for some guy from the Bronx (or some angry diva) to punch the baby in the face or toss the stroller after realizing they had been duped. "Oh no you D'inT!"

Best reaction was the street cleaner guy just staring at the thing. You know that's either "nothing in this city surprises me anymore" or he's hung over.

They should take that thing to the most heavily armed city where conceal / carry is allowed and see how many tries before someone shoots it. I'd pay money to watch the ensuing court case where the guy tries to defend himself for shooting a baby. "It had green skin with red eyes, your honor... so help me God, RED EYES! I had to act in the interest of public safety!" And then the counter-suit against the baby makers for emotional distress.

...into the light of a dark black night.
Matsu
Veteran Member

2014-01-17, 08:07

Maybe they could put a little replica gun in its hands? Or a bag of cheespuffs and a slushie... Might not work with a green baby.
Moogs
Hates the Infotainment

2014-01-18, 09:49

I don't think they'd have to do ANYTHING to it... just move it to a border town in Texas or Arizona, or someplace where prepper fever is common, and watch the lead fly. Would be an interesting experiment in human psychology. All these people out there looking for signs of The End... just give them a little nudge and see what happens.

...into the light of a dark black night.
Matsu
Veteran Member

2014-01-18, 10:32

I can totally see a Zimmerman type just opening fire. There's a fake elevator prank fail video in the same vein. It's staged, because producers now take some precautions to set-up the mark and make sure they're not going to injure themselves or the pranksters. Still, see this, I imagine they couldn't get through a couple of dozen tries without someone blasting away at the ghost.

What's scarier is that I think there are quite a few states where there's practically no chance of convicting the shooter.