Password
AppleNova Forums » AppleOutsider »

FEMA Stockpiling Thousands of Strange Casket Liners in Georgia

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
FEMA Stockpiling Thousands of Strange Casket Liners in Georgia
drewprops
Space Pirate

2009-01-04, 17:48

Okay, I don't like tinfoil hats, but this got my attention.

I was uploading an old video from the 1990s to YouTube this afternoon and when it finished I glanced at the "similar videos" list. One of the videos looked mentioned Madison, Georgia, which is where my video was filmed... only this one mentioned "casket liners"... so I watched it.

The video ran for 5 minutes or more, and it was just a guy driving around filming thousands and thousands and thousands of black plastic "coffin liners"... which is kind of weird, especially when you realize that there were probably as many as a half-million of the things.

A bit alarmed, I kept clicking videos and found this hair curling video.... which quietly explains (and incites uncontrollable fear) what is known so far about the things.... take a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3zSDdm-SHI

Now, do you you think that these are just stockpiles for normal use, or are these things standing in wait for some anticipated attack(s)? I have to admit actually being troubled by this video, and the others like it which document acre after acre of burial container standing at the ready.

Note: I've seen that these could alternately be for the CDC, based in Atlanta.

Steve Jobs ate my cat's watermelon.
Captain Drew on Twitter
Kickaha
Veteran Member

2009-01-04, 18:01

Seems like a reasonable plan to me - if there *were* an outbreak of some massively fatal disease (which, let's face it, we're rarely far from statistically... ), you'd need this on hand. Fast. Couldn't get them on short notice, so just stockpile them in advance.

I don't think there's anything nefarious or conspiratorial here, it just seems like common sense.

But, people can find conspiracies everywhere. Google 'chemtrails' sometime if you want to scream at the stupidity of people. They make the flat earthers look *sane*.
billybobsky
BANNED
I am worthless beyond hope.

2009-01-04, 19:14

Unlikely that they would use solid caskets as opposed to just plastic bags.
Kickaha
Veteran Member

2009-01-04, 19:46

Biocontainment. Plastic bags can much more easily leak. If you have a couple thousand Ebola-ridden corpses, you really don't want them leaking, no?

I'd just start burning like mad, but for some silly reason we 'Mericans prefer burying.

Now, as to the conspiracy bits: I have no problem believing that our government (or elements thereof) would be willing to declare martial law, and use it as an excuse to 'thin the herd' as it were, of rebellious individuals. I just don't believe that it's a plan being currently enacted and in action.
Fooboy

2009-01-04, 19:57

Sort of off topic but this NWO crap always make me wonder why liberals aren't more staunch supporters of the second amendment.

The second amendment was for protection from a tyrannical government, not robbers.

Republican or democrat - when the crap is really hitting the fan I wouldn't rely on them.

Just sayin ...
billybobsky
BANNED

2009-01-04, 20:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
Biocontainment. Plastic bags can much more easily leak. If you have a couple thousand Ebola-ridden corpses, you really don't want them leaking, no?

I'd just start burning like mad, but for some silly reason we 'Mericans prefer burying.

Now, as to the conspiracy bits: I have no problem believing that our government (or elements thereof) would be willing to declare martial law, and use it as an excuse to 'thin the herd' as it were, of rebellious individuals. I just don't believe that it's a plan being currently enacted and in action.
http://www.morgancountycitizen.com/?q=node/7524

burial vaults, liners for coffins themselves as opposed to the person in the coffin...
Kickaha
Veteran Member

2009-01-04, 20:19

But golly, if you watch that video, them there's mass burial caskets for several bodies apiece!

Yeah, me either.
thegeriatric
geri to my friends

2009-01-04, 20:25

Sometimes ignorance is bliss.
Brave Ulysses
BANNED

2009-01-04, 22:51

Disaster strikes and people complain that FEMA isn't ready.

Then, people actually see something FEMA is doing to be ready for a future disaster and they freak out and think FEMA is going to kill America.

billybobsky
BANNED

2009-01-04, 23:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Ulysses View Post
Disaster strikes and people complain that FEMA isn't ready.

Then, people actually see something FEMA is doing to be ready for a future disaster and they freak out and think FEMA is going to kill America.

This has nothing to do with fema, BU.
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2009-01-04, 23:48

Isn't this thread (and the YouTube video) about that? FEMA? I didn't see the entire YouTube video, so did Drew title his thread wrong? Or am I missing some kind of inside joke here?

I thought it was FEMA-related (some other videos branching off from the one Drew linked all say FEMA).

Are we sure they're not truck liners or tool boxes?

BTW, I believe I found them on Google Maps. Reading around (some real whackjobs out there, attributing all sorts of stuff to these things...holy crap, all these conspiracy nuts and the like just blow my mind; nothing's every just simple or "what it is" with these people, is it? Everything's a plot, secret plan, worst case scenario, government oogey-boogey, etc. ). But it said "near train tracks", "just off Interstate 20", etc.

I think that's them, exactly halfway between highways 83 and 441, just north of Lions Club Rd. (that mass of black stuff directly west of Fairgrounds Road (one of my hobbies, tracking down places on Google Maps from descriptions, address or ground-level photographs).

Last edited by psmith2.0 : 2009-01-05 at 00:07.
Brave Ulysses
BANNED

2009-01-04, 23:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybobsky View Post
This has nothing to do with fema, BU.
Thanks for the correction :-)

although, really, my statement still stands in a hypothetical sense now.... If it WERE Fema, what would the big deal be?
Bryson
Rocket Surgeon

2009-01-06, 21:21

Just people doing the unpleasant job they have - imagining what they would need if there was a disaster, and stockpiling for it. We have a container at work full of blankets, sleeping mats, buckets, and yes, bodybags, for just in case there's an earthquake.
drewprops
Space Pirate

2009-01-06, 22:36

That's where they are Paul, good detective work.

Note that you can see the shadows of a water tower and a radio tower in the Google map, both of which are clearly visible in this video of a guy driving around in his truck listening to some sort of vomit rock (this was the first video that I discovered about all this crap).

And yeah, one of the videos said FEMA and another claimed the CDC... I just went with FEMA for the thread title because the first video I saw rambled on about FEMA.... sorry for any confusion about this stuff.

Captain Drew on Twitter
zippy
Veteran Member

2009-01-07, 00:30

I don't buy it. For starters, there was no confirmation about what these things were other than "some guy in a pickup truck." He could easily be blowing smoke up their asses for his own amusement. Besides, did you notice the size of those things - they are about the right size to fit a casket in them. I think they are burial vaults, and are probably just stored there by some company that makes them and ships them around the country.

Or they could be getting ready to ship theme somewhere else, like to Darfur, or Somalia, or one of countless other countries who may benefit from something like this.

I think this is just propaganda by some 'inspire through fear' religious nut jobs. I think the guy who narrated the majority of it is some kind of preacher. Notice near the end where he refers to one of the other faceless voices as 'our prophet'.

Do you know where children get all of their energy? - They suck it right out of their parents!
drewprops
Space Pirate

2009-01-07, 01:13

Oh yeah, nobody here now believes that we're gearing up for WW5 or anything.... my own tinfoil hat has been cast aside and is even at this moment being used to warm a hotdog in the toaster oven*.

My own 2nd viewing of the guy in the truck made me realize how small the yard with the liners actually is in the grand scheme of things. My memory of having seen it the first time was 8 miles of nonstop caskets.

This time around it was like a storage area in an industrial park.

Much calmer, which is nice.

Unless.

I mean.

You don't think that THEY got to the video, do you?

You know.... like, as in they could have changed it?

I have a good memory.... I mean, I remembered that whole Luke and Biggs scene in Star Wars, and they did, in fact, finally come up with the footage, proving me (and many others) correct.

So.... damn.

That's it, they must have changed the video on YouTube!!!! O.o

Okay... alright.

I may look foolish with hotdog juice in my hair, but at least they can't get in.

Does anyone know how to treat a meat burn to the side of your face?

*poetic license

Captain Drew on Twitter