User Name
Password
AppleNova Forums » AppleOutsider »

Ender's Game - The Movie

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
Ender's Game - The Movie
ronmexico

2012-03-23, 18:06

I figured this would be a great place to start a thread on Ender's Game the movie considering many here have probably read and enjoyed the book. IMDB.com indicates that Harrison Ford is playing Colonel Graff, and Asa Butterfield from Hugo is playing Ender. Perhaps I am cynical, but I am a little nervous about this movie. I enjoyed the books so much growing up, and after many failed attempts at getting this movie going, I am skeptical that it will actually deliver.
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2012-03-23, 19:27

I am looking forward to it because I loved the book. I might have to buy the digital version of it since I have no idea where my hardcopies went. While this movie might not live up to the books, this is a common problem since most of use have better imaginations that the directors can make come to life in film.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.