Password
AppleNova Forums » Genius Bar »

iTunes Dashboard Widget

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
iTunes Dashboard Widget
nato64

Send a message via AIM to nato64  
2005-05-07, 04:05

It simply doesn't work. I open iTunes and the widget acknowledges it being open. I play a song in iTunes (because I can't play it from the widget) and the widget acknowledges that the song is playing. The buttons on the widget are useless. They do absolutely nothing when I click them. The only one that works is the info button. When I click that, it switches and says iTunes is not open. And then I can't do anything. I can't hit done, select playlists, anything. The only thing I can do is close the widget - completely and utterly useless.

Help.

[nate]
BlueRabbit
Veteran Member

2005-05-07, 15:46

In my experience, the iTunes widget sometimes works, and sometimes doesn't. A lot of the time, I'll hit a button, but the widget won't respond until 30 seconds later. For now, I'd just recommend using the iTunes Dock menu to control it - that actually works.
Luca
ಠ_ರೃ

2005-05-07, 15:59

Plus, the dock menu doesn't take 20+ MB of memory, and it gives you far more options.

Seriously, why do widgets take up SO much RAM?