PDA

View Full Version : Forum Jump at the top of the page aswell?

thedustin
2004-07-19, 13:45
I think it would be cool to have a forum jump at the top of the forum. I could see that the top ten threads are worthless to read and just jump to the next w/o having to scroll down. Just a small convenience request/idea.

_thedustin

Brad
2004-07-19, 17:05
This question has come up once or twice before. Putting a copy of the forum jump at the top takes up too much space at the top, crowding and growing an already-full layout. Besides, all it takes is a single keystroke (end) to get to the bottom of the page and use the existing menu.

thedustin
2004-07-20, 14:08
Thanks. I knew I was just to lazy. Pretty sad.

_thedustin

SonOfSylvanus
2004-07-20, 14:08
This question has come up once or twice before. Putting a copy of the forum jump at the top takes up too much space at the top, crowding and growing an already-full layout. Besides, all it takes is a single keystroke (end) to get to the bottom of the page and use the existing menu.
Whats the equivalent of "End" on a PB? Spacebar scrolls down, Cmd+down arrow is page down, but what's end?

Luca
2004-07-20, 14:14
Fn+right arrow. Fn+left arrow is home (top of page), and Fn+Up or Down arrow is page up or page down.

thedustin
2004-07-20, 23:50
Fn+right arrow. Fn+left arrow is home (top of page), and Fn+Up or Down arrow is page up or page down.

But function is ALL the way across the keyboard form the right arrow! That take TWO hands!!;)

_thedustin

PhenixReborn
2004-07-22, 21:11

Just as proof that Sony knows who the good designers are, my Sony VAIO came with FireWire standard and has the same keyboard layout as the aforemention PowerBook. I knew there was a reason I like this computer!

FFL
2004-07-22, 21:16
Whats the equivalent of "End" on a PB? Spacebar scrolls down, Cmd+down arrow is page down, but what's end?
fn + right arrow