PDA

View Full Version : Need help Safari and IE makes my SITE look wrong

bebea
2004-07-21, 10:45
Go to my website and go to the search page. Try to save a search. Looks really wrong in Safari? Can you help this MAC user? :eek:

removed link awaiting confirmation that this is a legit post. -alcimedes

alcimedes
2004-07-21, 13:46
looks fine to me. would you care to describe what the problem is you're seeing on your end? if possible, take a screenshot of what it looks like on your machine. otherwise this sounds remarkably like spam.

wyvern
2004-07-21, 13:59
Thread deletion in 3... 2... 1...

If, by some odd confluence of fate, this is legit -- I suggest you post on a web development forum, not a rumor forum. Heaven help you if you spam on MY forum, though. I will publish your IP for the world to see and abuse.

MacUsers
2004-07-21, 14:06
I don't know if us MAC users wan't to help you.. SPAMMA!

Excuse me if I'm wrong ;)

Brad
2004-07-21, 14:19
Come on, guys. At least give him the benefit of the doubt for a little bit. If there is a legitimate problem with the site and he's trying to improve support for Mac users, I think you should be a little more grateful. :\

That said, bebea, the first thing you should do is run those pages through the W3C HTML validator (http://validator.w3.org/). Once you correct any problems with incorrect code (by far the biggest source of rendering issues on the web) then let us know if Safari still has problems.

stevegong
2004-07-21, 14:21
yeah, get the fuck out of here...

Either way it's not in the right Forum.

... I'm even more pissed off now that my thread got moved to Genius Bar... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

MacUsers
2004-07-21, 14:22
yeah, get the fuck out of here...

Either way it's not in the right Forum.

... I'm even more pissed off now that my thread got moved to Genius Bar... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

your the funniest person here at AN steve.. fo real

murbot
2004-07-21, 16:50
Hey steve, are you going to try rubbing some shit in his hair too?

:lol:

_Ω_
2004-07-21, 22:14
Hey steve, are you going to try rubbing some shit in his hair too?

:lol:

Why did you change your post? The first one was hilarious! :lol:

Moogs
2004-07-21, 23:49
I told him that but he just didn't want to listen... :smokey:

Brad
2004-07-22, 01:01
This thread has officially spiraled into oblivion.

http://brad.project-think.com/images-3/lock_closed.gif