PDA

View Full Version : AppleNova Homepage latest topics....

trailmaster308
2004-07-23, 11:36
Just wanted to let the mods know that sometimes when I view the latest topics on the home page, that the entire body of the last post shows up instead of the topic heading only. Its kinda been hit and miss the last couple of days. Im using latest version of Safari. Sorry if this has been discussed already.

Brad
2004-07-23, 11:39
I've never seen that happen. So, the next time is does, would you do us a favor?

Choose View Source from the View menu, select all and copy, and paste it into a message here for us to examine.

Thanks. :)

SilentEchoes
2004-07-23, 11:41
Yeah I have seen this happen *once* before. If it happens again I'll post the source and a screeny here for ya

LoCash
2004-07-23, 11:45
Or you could post it in a thread in the Site Development forum that you have access to view :p

trailmaster308
2004-07-23, 11:52
Will do Brad. Locash, that wasn't directed to me was it? Is it a joke...I'm not a smart man! :)

LoCash
2004-07-23, 12:00
no, directed at SilentEchoes. He has had access to that forum ever since I created it and hasn't so much as dropped by it. I'm beginning to wonder if I borked access privs. It's one of our staff forums restricted to certain people.

Chinney
2004-07-23, 12:58
I've never seen that happen. So, the next time is does, would you do us a favor?

Choose View Source from the View menu, select all and copy, and paste it into a message here for us to examine.

Happening to me all the time now. I'll see if I have time to send the message about it before I go on vacatiuon later today.

Edit: Wouldn't you know it - the homepage looks fine right now. I'll see if it screws up again before I go.

Akumulator
2004-07-24, 12:32
http://home.earthlink.net/~bdanielsson/images/fdup.jpg

It only happens to a couple topics. But once it happens to that specific topic, it seems to happen repeatedly.

Akumulator
2004-07-24, 12:37

There's a 10000 character limit for posts so here it is in a txt file:

latestforum.txt (http://home.earthlink.net/~bdanielsson/data/latestforum.txt)

Brad
2004-07-24, 12:44
I got the source and I'm looking into it.

Thanks!

Brad
2004-07-24, 13:16
Okay, I made some changes in the PHP server-side. I think that should take care of it, but please let us know if it you see it acting up again (and include screenshots and code if possible).

Thanks again! :)

SilentEchoes
2004-07-26, 19:01
Yeah LoCash, I don't have access to it. I didnt even know it was there. If I had it would have made my helping out a whole piss load easier.

LoCash
2004-07-27, 07:06
You can see it now.