PDA

View Full Version : FM Transmitter for Shuffle?

Wyatt
2005-11-21, 12:00
I just bought an iPod shuffle, and I absolutely love it. I love being able to have my music with me everywhere I go (I find the other iPods a bit bulky for carrying around all the time--especially at work). I want to be able to use it in my car now as well.

I don't have a tape deck and my CD player doesn't have input jacks, so I'm limited to an FM transmitter. I really want one that can charge the shuffle as it plays. Something that plugs straight into my cigarette lighter plug and has a USB port on it would be fantastic. Anybody have any suggestions about what I should get (or not get?)

AWR
2005-11-23, 08:25
Is this what you need?

http://www.smalldog.com/product/34586

usurp
2005-11-23, 09:05
i think this is exactly what he needs. i tried to find one for him myself but came out with nothing. this seems cool.

Wyatt
2005-11-23, 10:39
I guess that would be it. I was hoping to find something without a wire on it (i.e., plug the shuffle directly into the lighter, basically), but I think this would work well. Thanks for the link!

Kyros
2005-11-25, 17:22
er, where's the wire on that? I think it's just a cigarette plug attached to the bottom.

Wyatt
2005-11-25, 20:25
No, it's a USB plug with an FM transmitter, but there is a cable between it and the cigarette lighter.