PDA

View Full Version : Powerbook G4. Price drop after MWSF?


tonantran
2005-12-15, 13:12
Should I hold off buying a current PB until after MWSF?

If an Intel PB is announced at MWSF, the price of the current G4 PB will go down. Am I correct in assuming this? If so, how long until retailers start putting them up on sale?

No matter what, I'll be buying one at the end of January. I'd love to have one right now, but I'll hold off for another month in hopes of a price drop.

What do you guys think?

Tony.

Dave
2005-12-15, 16:07
Should I hold off buying a current PB until after MWSF?

If an Intel PB is announced at MWSF, the price of the current G4 PB will go down. Am I correct in assuming this? If so, how long until retailers start putting them up on sale?

No matter what, I'll be buying one at the end of January. I'd love to have one right now, but I'll hold off for another month in hopes of a price drop.

What do you guys think?

Tony.
Yes.

torifile
2005-12-15, 16:13
Read this thread (http://forums.applenova.com/showthread.php?t=10286). You'll find it enlightening. :)