PDA

View Full Version : What's your sig over at .com?

Wickers
2004-05-18, 14:10
Just seeing how cryptic some people are.

Mine:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am "Clinically Elite!"

I have been, from the start, taking part in the revolution!

I support Brad!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh and DMB, your sig at .com tells people to join the revolution @ dell.com... Err... did you write that?

iBrowse
2004-05-18, 14:30
I tried changing mine but it kept giving me an error that I didn't fill in my native language and something else that I couldn't find a field for.

DMBand0026
2004-05-18, 14:42
Did I write that? Heck no.
The fvck-tards over there censored me, again!!!

It's getting stupid over there. I'm cruising for a ban anyway as I see it.
I don't want to be a part of that anymore.

iBrowse
2004-05-18, 14:51
I finally got to change my signature, but when I went to test it I found that my posting abilities are gone. This is great considering I hadn't posted over there since before I knew about the 'premature revolution-acation'. :mad: The last post I was able to make there was this (http://forums.appleinsider.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=617926#post617926). I only made a few subtle changes to my sig too... ;)

SilentEchoes
2004-05-18, 14:52
Mine is not very cryptic, Its just a winston churchill quote, as is my current one here.. Over at .com mine is:

It has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all the others that have been tried.

Wrao
2004-05-18, 15:05
Mine says nothing about the revolution, brad, or .org however it does mention quagmire :p

alcimedes
2004-05-18, 15:06
i'm no longer allowed a sig. :D

Gargoyle
2004-05-18, 17:26
Mine is the same as it is here! ;)

murbot
2004-05-18, 17:38
I finally got to change my signature, but when I went to test it I found that my posting abilities are gone. This is great considering I hadn't posted over there since before I knew about the 'premature revolution-acation'. :mad: The last post I was able to make there was this (http://forums.appleinsider.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=617926#post617926). I only made a few subtle changes to my sig too... ;)

Yeah? And who fixed it for ya. Huh punk? :D

BTW, the "omg they're censoring me" thing is a bit lame. You really expect them to leave .org links there? Come on man. Maybe once things cool down...

LoCash
2004-05-18, 18:56
Well, the whole concept behind their use of censorship is pretty lame indeed. It's also unsurprising based on Kasper's past actions. I just interpret that as them being more scared of me than I am of them... and I don't even know why either of us should be scared of each other :rolleyes:

iBrowse
2004-05-19, 10:05
Thank you murbot. ;)

It turns out vB wanted me to re-confirm my email address again or something, had my .mac mail not been down again.... :mad: ...I would have known this. Nothing a little murbot can't fix.

thuh Freak
2004-05-19, 13:14
mine is as it was prior to la revolucion, but i swapped a couple of words with links to the org. it's a delightful quote from the onion:
"If we (http://www.appleinsider.org) hadn’t tortured those prisoners, we (http://www.appleinsider.org) could never have achieved the post-war stability Iraq is currently enjoying (http://www.appleinsider.org)."

HOM
2004-05-19, 13:22
Mine is the same is it here.

CARTHAGO DELENDA EST

Anyone that knows what it means gets a brownie point. Two extra brownie points if you know who said it and why.

No brownie points will be awarded if I feel you've googled it. :p

SledgeHammer
2004-05-19, 13:44
Carthage must be destroyed! I can't remember who said it, but he used to tack it on the end of whatever he said. I learned this in Latin class back in High school, but it's been a long time.

Barto
2004-05-19, 19:26
zmze pe vizspygmsr rotate four

A bit obvious I know, but I don't care if I get whacked with a ban stick. Haven't posted at .com since the cultural revolution there anyway.

Messiahtosh
2004-05-20, 00:00
Messiahtosh

_Ω_
2004-05-20, 01:35
zmze pe vizspygmsr rotate four

A bit obvious I know, but I don't care if I get whacked with a ban stick. Haven't posted at .com since the cultural revolution there anyway.

I distinctly remember a cartoon involving a boot and a knife.

Or is my memory failing???

:D

Barto
2004-05-20, 01:52
I distinctly remember a cartoon involving a boot and a knife.

Or is my memory failing???

:D

That was posted after my post here. :p

PowerMacMan
2004-05-20, 16:28
Same.

thuh Freak
2004-05-20, 16:37
they edited my links, so i changed it to "please stop censoring us"

Ryan
2004-05-21, 21:31
"Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

Paul
2004-05-21, 22:28
Carthage must be destroyed! I can't remember who said it, but he used to tack it on the end of whatever he said. I learned this in Latin class back in High school, but it's been a long time.

this is out of the blue... but I'm guessing it was the Roman guy who salted the fields in carthage so that nothing would grow there...

you know the one... the guy that beat hammurrabi and his elephants... damnit... I'm losing 5th grade history class...

I could google it...

it was some roman emperor... constantine? no that was that catholicism guy... ah fuck it... I have no clue... but I will once you say it...