PDA

View Full Version : Any developers interested on working on in-car mac software?

hotch
2006-02-21, 15:42
there's a lot of demand for a good in-car solution, and nobody seems to be doing it right... if you're a programmer looking for a project, let me know, and we can talk...

Banana
2006-02-21, 15:47
What do you mean by in-car solution?

Windowsrookie
2006-02-21, 22:39
look at my show your mac stuff thread. he has a titanium powerbook built into his car, and it has frontrow.

Please post more info on how you got it in your car, and where you got the touchscreen.

Wyatt
2006-02-22, 09:18
look at my show your mac stuff thread. he has a titanium powerbook built into his car, and it has frontrow.

Please post more info on how you got it in your car, and where you got the touchscreen.
If you're asking about the software, he can't give you those details (he had to pirate the software, and we have a don't ask, don't tell policy on piracy). However, if you're asking for hardware details, you're not the only one who wants to know how he pulled that off. I would love to know how to do that (at least the mounting, etc. -- I already know how to do the touch screen).