PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for business bag/briefcase?

Mikester
2006-03-10, 09:59
Before anyone gets too worked up, I know that the question of bags has been discussed on here before, but usually people have been after a good school-bag. I need a business briefcase-type bag, preferably top-loading, that is designed to take a laptop.

I'm quite interested in the Knomo range (www.knomobags.com). I like the Quetta but something about the handles is a bit, well, girly. The Wellington is also good but doesn't come in all black.

Does anyone have any experience with these bags or can anyone suggest an alternative. Ideally, I'm looking for something in black leather and not too bulky. Any help would be much appreciated!

P.S. Please bear in mind that I'm in the UK!

mattf
2006-03-10, 10:28
You need to change that link so that it excludes the )...

I've seen the Knomo Bungo Oil Tan (I think!) in the Regent St store and it's a REALLY nice bag.

That said, I really like my cheapy, corporate branded Nexus bags. They've got multiple pockets, look OK (but not too "I've got a £1000 laptop in this bag, please mug me") and very durable. I had so many (a company I worked for ordered too many and I grabbed a load) that any time somebody asks if I have a spare carrier bag, I give them one of these bags and tell them to keep it!

Mikester
2006-03-10, 10:33
They are nice bags and well designed. I just wish they did the Quetta with different handles so it doesn't look like a handbag.

P.S. Link edited - thanks.