PDA

View Full Version : G5 Pelican Case?

JoshL75
2006-04-03, 14:36
Hello, while at Macworld I saw a vendor that sold Pelican cases that held a tower and a monitor. I'm wondering if anyone knows who they were? Or can reccomend someone else that sells such things. Specifically a G5 tower with a 20" cinema display.
Thanks!

psmith2.0
2006-04-03, 15:12
Not off the top of my head, sorry.

But have you checked Google? I just now typed "G5 tower carrying case" and got tons of hits.

And Pelican, it seems, is a company with a large website too.

JoshL75
2006-04-04, 18:26
Yeah, there are lots of sites that sell Pelican stuff, but I cant find any that have custom cut foam specifically for the G5 and monitor.

Mac+
2006-04-04, 20:02
Maybe they do custom jobs for individuals as well as businesses ... can never hurt to send them an email or give them a call (and cut out the middle man so to speak). :)

Bryson
2006-04-04, 20:07
Foam isn't very hard to cut yourself, you know. Just get a "blank" and make your own.

RichieB
2006-04-04, 20:46
Foam isn't very hard to cut yourself, you know. Just get a "blank" and make your own.

I travel a lot with Pelican cases for work with all kinds of equipment (laptops/cameras/projectors etc) and everytime we need to add something to the case (or when we get a new case), we cut the foam blanks ourselves. Takes a little bit of planning and sharp boxcutter/scissors. Easy enough. :)