PDA

View Full Version : Help me become a switcher!

Mac_Curious
2006-04-17, 10:24
Now if the mods want to delete this and ban me then they should go right ahead Okay

http://www.nature.org/

THE NATURE CONSERVENCY IS A WORTHWHILE CHARITY, SEND YOUR MONEY THERE.

Wyatt
2006-04-17, 10:45
Blog + begging online != honest.
Job + saving money yourself = honest.

Get a job, rather than begging other people for their hard-earned money. If they don't need their money, there are far more worthy causes than helping you buy an iMac.

Mac_Curious
2006-04-17, 10:48
I knew I would get responses similar to what you've stated.

I already do have a job, I am a waiter at a local restaurant. Not much a college kid my age can get. I'm looking at this internship with the ER at my local hospital. I do plan on becoming an MD by the time I am 35.

The backlash was expected, you can't have the sweet without the sour, the good without the bad, and with about $653 I think the small doses of bad I have to deal with aren't too difficult.

DMBand0026
2006-04-17, 10:53
Visit here:

www.senddmbmoneyforstrippers.com

It's for a worthy cause. I want to get 653 lap dances by 654 different girls before I turn 21 in a few months.

I think you'll see that there's clearly a need for this, it will help the world become a better place.

Edit: I also have a job, but that money goes for hookers, not strippers.

hiltond
2006-04-17, 10:55
Visit here:

It's for a worthy cause. I want to get 653 lap dances by 654 different girls before I turn 21 in a few months.

I think you'll see that there's clearly a need for this, it will help the world become a better place.

You should have really set that up, I laughed so hard i had my finger on the donate button.

Wyatt
2006-04-17, 11:00
I knew I would get responses similar to what you've stated.

I already do have a job, I am a waiter at a local restaurant. Not much a college kid my age can get.
I'm in college too. I have a job. I save money the months I can, but in the months I can't, I don't go begging on the internet. There are months I can't pay my bills. People like me need the money more than you do, but because you have the total lack of self-respect necessary to beg for money for something that's not necessary, you get help.

I'm looking at this internship with the ER at my local hospital. I do plan on becoming an MD by the time I am 35.
I don't give a shit what you're studying either. That doesn't make you more deserving of other people's hard-earned money.

The backlash was expected, you can't have the sweet without the sour, the good without the bad, and with about $653 I think the small doses of bad I have to deal with aren't too difficult.
Gee, I'm so glad you can endure the "hardship". I'd have felt really bad if I hurt your feelings. :no:

Visit here:

Brilliant! :lol:

colivigan
2006-04-17, 11:17
Maybe you should try something like this (http://www.oneredpaperclip.blogspot.com/) instead. Heck, if this guy can turn a paper clip into a house, the iMac ought to be a piece of cake.

colivigan
2006-04-17, 11:19
I want to get 653 lap dances by 654 different girls before I turn 21 in a few months.
Hmm, I'm wondering about these numbers. Could it be you've already done the two-for-one?

Wyatt
2006-04-17, 11:22
Maybe you should try something like this (http://www.oneredpaperclip.blogspot.com/) instead. Heck, if this guy can turn a paper clip into a house, the iMac ought to be a piece of cake.
Creepy... I was just about to post that! The paper clip thing is far more honest (and impressive) than just begging. Very cool idea.

DMBand0026
2006-04-17, 11:28
Hmm, I'm wondering about these numbers. Could it be you've already done the two-for-one?

Why is it always about the numbers? Just send money!

scratt
2006-04-17, 11:36
Is no-one going to edit the threads first post, or ban this guy? Sheesh!
Has everyone gone soft here or what?

EDIT - I have an idea... Let's redirect the link in the post to a worthwhile charity.. GreenPeace, or something to do with Darfur, or an AIDS charity..

Mac_Curious you are a scab on the face of the planet.. Get some self respect.

chucker
2006-04-17, 11:41
It's nice that you want to switch, but if you can't afford the price that costs, while at the same time going through luxurious programs like college, that's your problem and yours alone. Begging ain't cool, especially when you haven't even been a regular member here.

Luca
2006-04-17, 11:41
Is no-one going to edit the threads first post, or ban this guy? Sheesh!
Has everyone gone soft here or what?

EDIT - I have an idea... Let's redirect the link in the post to a worthwhile charity.. GreenPeace, or something to do with Darfur, or an AIDS charity..

Mac_Curious you are a scab on the face of the planet.. Get some self respect.
Done. Sorry about the lag time, I was deciding how best to do this.

It's nice that you want to switch, but if you can't afford the price that costs, while at the same time going through luxurious programs like college, that's your problem and yours alone. Begging ain't cool, especially when you haven't even been a regular member here.

I agree. You're in college. If it's important, you can make do with what you have. Why can't you?

If you went through a major hardship and were in a really tight spot and NEEDED help, maybe you'd get some sympathy.