2004-05-16, 00:14
Yup.

thuh Freak
2004-05-16, 00:31
hehehe

torifile
2004-05-16, 01:27
Damn, I thought I was the only one....

Guys, I'm not liking this too much right now. Look at who we've got over here... a couple keepers and then some others I had hoped we could leave behind....

I hope we can get this shit worked out.

Wrao
2004-05-16, 02:47
I know what you mean, and the questionable ones are being so loud and obnoxious. damn kids

Luca
2004-05-16, 04:55
Yeah noobs, why don't you stop making +1 posts.

Oh wait :D

Oh yeah, we REALLY need new smilies.

Eugene
2004-05-16, 05:07
d

Defiant
2004-05-16, 05:26
d!

Barto
2004-05-16, 07:01
Out of all the unlisted forums, AppleOutsider has the most posts. Go figure. :p

Barto

alcimedes
2004-05-16, 10:01
we're hoping that the obnoxious ones will shape up.

if not? buh bye.

Quagmire
2004-05-16, 10:06
I am currently doing a rebuilding on my ego and personality to fix my problems here.

Barto
2004-05-16, 10:08
Is it possible to rebuild your ego and personality and be silent at the same time?

sapi
2004-05-16, 10:28
In Before Lock.. :D

Wrong thread, wrong place.. but I just had to be the first one saying that.

Awful smilies!!

HoTT RoDeR
2004-05-16, 13:00
Is it possible to rebuild your ego and personality and be silent at the same time?

I second that! :D

Argento
2004-05-16, 13:18
Possible but not plausable.

stoo
2004-05-16, 17:50
Something has been bugging me. How did people in general find the unlisted Tension Relief Clinic? (How long until AI.org lore stops being a regular topic? :))

billybobsky
2004-05-16, 17:55
the story goes something like this

we stalked, we searched, we clicked a link, we found new posts. in doing so we discovered, uncovered if you will, the secret forum. it is a lore that is in the very blood of this place... it will not be soon forgotten...

Mac+
2004-05-18, 02:20
...[snip]... it is a lore that is in the very blood of this place... it will not be soon forgotten...
Have you seen the QT trailer for "Comedian"? ... you sure you don't write movie intros for previews? :D

DMBand0026
2004-05-18, 02:37
Something has been bugging me. How did people in general find the unlisted Tension Relief Clinic? (How long until AI.org lore stops being a regular topic? :))

I pulled a "thuhfreak" and had sex with about 21 different people. ;)

Actually, I clicked on the original "turn your head and cough" link provided by Jonathan. I'm clinically elite, haha.

thuh Freak
2004-05-18, 07:27
I pulled a "thuhfreak" and had sex with about 21 different people. ;)
as mentioned, i had to give up my anal virginity. it wasn't fun. :o but then again, it was worth it. ;)

the way i actually found it was there were two or three members temporarily banned. i thought it was curious, as i remembered their names from around the block. so i started looking for why they got banned. so i searched for posts by them. and a really really strange thing happened. dr. anders tension relief clinic was a forum, in the search of their recent posts. i never did find the posts that banned them, but i found a whole forum that they were participating in that i quickly jumped into. and i was forever changed.

_Ω_
2004-05-18, 08:00
Was that the Jonathon has a small penis thread involving applenut????

Now that thread was interesting :eek:

(cloudy memory - but I think that the aforementioned parties are correct ;) )

SilentEchoes
2004-05-18, 10:05
as mentioned, i had to give up my anal virginity. it wasn't fun. :o but then again, it was worth it. ;)

the way i actually found it was there were two or three members temporarily banned. i thought it was curious, as i remembered their names from around the block. so i started looking for why they got banned. so i searched for posts by them. and a really really strange thing happened. dr. anders tension relief clinic was a forum, in the search of their recent posts. i never did find the posts that banned them, but i found a whole forum that they were participating in that i quickly jumped into. and i was forever changed.

Yeah that was me and 2 of my friends. We have a message board of our own that I wrote as a fun little PHP project, ever since I made it we always have just posted stupid stuff on there together. Well it appears one night we got drunk and decided to have some fun with Appleinsider instead. We tried to see how many threads we could go into and post a smilie face in before some one noticed. Then it sort of became and all out who can post the strangest animated gif on Appleinsider contest. Meh, It happens.

Actually quite a few people found out about TRC that way (by searching for some of our posts(Mount My Floppy, And iBrowse))

I had found it by going to view new posts because that was the first thing I did every time I went to AI You know every 5 minutes. It seemed easier than opening each forum in a new tab. One day I found a post in there from Anders temporary relief clinic and started posting in there to. Then I showed iBrowse around like the 5th thread created in there. I think it was the chips and dip thread.

Man I am glad to know that I am that underground that I can participate in not only my own underground forum but an underground forum thats a hidden forum on part of a real forum. Muahah. I need a life :(

SilentEchoes
2004-05-18, 10:06
Was that the Jonathon has a small penis thread involving applenut????

CONFIRMED!!!1!

Mac+
2004-05-18, 10:37
I found the TRC via Jonathan's "turn your head and cough" link and witnessed that sorry exchange mentioned above.

It was not pretty. :(
(and I couldn't help think of that rule: "don't post when you're angry" while I read it)

iBrowse
2004-05-18, 12:03
I got a lot of PMs and people getting ahold of me on AIM about that, people wondering what happened with the three of us. Luckily Murbot was awesome enough to still talk to us and sweet talk Brad into letting us back after he was a bit less mad about having to clean up after the posts we left everywhere. The whole mess with applenut was ridiculously sad, that whole situation was bad.

Wickers
2004-05-18, 12:13
Well im glad your back iBrowse.

You just reminded me of when the clinic was kickin in fill gear... it was great back then.

Crusader
2004-05-19, 17:55
No one ever IM's me :(