PDA

View Full Version : Toilet that scolds you

alcimedes
2004-05-20, 08:55
man, if only i were kidding (http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/05/18/germany.toilet.reut/index.html)

so how castrated do you have to be to allow this POS into your house. it MAKES you pee sitting down, or it yells at you.

lol

thegelding
2004-05-20, 09:03
man, if only i were kidding (http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/05/18/germany.toilet.reut/index.html)

so how castrated do you have to be to allow this POS into your house.

lol

pretty damn castrated i would say....speaking from one who knows

won't work in the good old usa...if a toliet talked to us like that we would say, "shut up bitch" and then pee on the walls

g

billybobsky
2004-05-20, 09:05
damn straight...

but this question came to mind... how do you clean the toilet without this gadget yelling at you?

Moogs
2004-05-20, 09:27
I have only one thing to say about this evil contraption: bank-shot.

Common already; most adult guys are at least conscious of the seat and take careful aim anyway. Some guys even go so far as to always pick the seat up wherever they go... but this is like saying "all men are retarded, so we're going to tell you how to go to the bathroom if you don't pop a squat from the get-go".

Cruel and unusual.

;)

SledgeHammer
2004-05-20, 10:38
Simple solution. Pee on the device. Short it out. Problem solved. :D

kretara
2004-05-20, 11:06
Damn, next they will make one that says "Please, for the love of God, spray some air freshner!"

Wickers
2004-05-20, 12:45
Damn, next they will make one that says "Please, for the love of God, spray some air freshner!"

Or how about a device that can detect orders and spray when needed?

:p

kretara
2004-05-20, 12:55
Or how about a device that can detect orders and spray when needed?

:p

Lets just hope that you have removed your rearend from the seat before you get squirted. Not only can you have a conversation with the toilet, but you come out smelling fresher too.

Wickers
2004-05-20, 13:00
Lets just hope that you have removed your rearend from the seat before you get squirted. Not only can you have a conversation with the toilet, but you come out smelling fresher too.

You see it would spray air freshener 30 seconds or so after all weight was taken off the seat. The timer resets if you sit back down. It would be located outside the bowl, just under the tank and would project the spray high over the bowl. That way it slowly drifts back down over the area of stench.

iBrowse
2004-05-20, 20:01
It'd be cool to make it say something else, hen you could have some fun. But really, do that many people have such bad aim that somebody felt the need to make this device?

Wickers
2004-05-20, 20:33
Apparently.

Crusader
2004-05-22, 11:41
I wouldn't have a problem. I would just eat some really nasty stuff for a week and sooner or later that toilet will scream "Oh God no! Please, use the toilet upstairs, spare me! Please! <toilet sobs>"

Side note: Could you imagine being an A.I. programed to run a toilet? Talk about low self-esteem.

ShiggyMiyamoto
2004-06-26, 17:09
LMAO!! I couldn't load up the CNN page because it gave me a 404 and/or this wincrap 98 comp has it blocked... but that's funny... That would be funny if it talked back and seeked revenge.

alcimedes
2004-06-26, 18:21
well, that link was a month old by the time you clicked on it. i suppose that's what happens when old, dead threads are dredged up.

Neø
2004-06-26, 18:28
how are we, girls supposed to pee, if the toilet yells when someone pees sitting down?

-Neø

Luca
2004-06-26, 21:09
No, it yells at you if you DON'T pee sitting down. Even yells at men when they try to pee the way a man was meant to pee.

How much you wanna bet a woman designed it?

Neø
2004-06-26, 21:58
No, it yells at you if you DON'T pee sitting down. Even yells at men when they try to pee the way a man was meant to pee.

How much you wanna bet a woman designed it?

agreed. It was probably designed by a woman that was trying to potty-train her little son.

-Neø

billybobsky
2004-06-26, 22:08
agreed. It was probably designed by a woman that was trying to potty-train her little son.

-Neø

anyone here think that neo needs to live in a co-ed dorm in say 6 years?

Neø
2004-06-26, 23:51
anyone here think that neo needs to live in a co-ed dorm in say 6 years?

looks like you never had to babysit your neighbors' kids.....
...oh wait, your a guy!

-Neø

billybobsky
2004-06-27, 09:19
looks like you never had to babysit your neighbors' kids.....
...oh wait, your a guy!

-Neø

point being?