PDA

View Full Version : just bought an ipod

windowsblowsass
2006-08-13, 23:39
i just bought a 30 gig ipod video (black) refurbished from the apple store. i bought it aminly b/c my old clickwheel dided on me a little while back and after apples online instructions ddint work they said they would replace it for 300 bucks. well i got a brand new (albe it refurb) 30 gig ipod video for 200 which was a hell of a deal. ill prob post pics when its delivered. also i was thinking about buying a case, i had an iskin before what would you guys reccomend for a case? i noticed that the new iskins have a wheel cover does this make it harder to use?

LaEsperanza
2006-08-14, 02:36
also i was thinking about buying a case, i had an iskin before what would you guys reccomend for a case? i noticed that the new iskins have a wheel cover does this make it harder to use?

First, my case is the agent18 case. It is pretty hefty, but it is a great case.

Second, underneath it i have an iskin. The wheel cover is pretty much crap with a sticky back. It didn't hinder it at all, but it fell off within a week. In fact, i bought the ipod January 20th or so and loaded songs. I didnt use it until that weekend when I headed on a trip to Spain and the clickwheel cover fell off.

I'd suggest both because if you sell the iPod, the case may still fit and you can always tell the buyer that it is in almost pristine condition.