PDA

View Full Version : Special iPod deal question

macuser256
2006-08-29, 14:10
Alright at my school because of a class I am taking, I can buy a 30 gb black ipod video and a Belkin stereo microphone for recording straight to the ipod (ex. for recording lectures) together for 99 dollars. I can either buy this package for 99 dollars or borrow the package for free but have to give it back at the end of the semester thus losing my chance to get the deal.

Do you think with a new ipod so close on the horizon that borrowing for a semester would be a good idea or since it is such a good deal should i just buy it and not worry about a new generation ipod and just wait for 7g or something like that?

torifile
2006-08-29, 14:23
Are you nuts for asking this question? You're going to get a new iPod for $99! You could sell it at the end of the semester for at least that much. It's a no-brainer unless you can't afford the $99.

macuser256
2006-08-29, 14:56
alright well i was just checking because i didn't know what was expected in the jump to 6 generation and if i wouldn't be able to watch widescreen movies on it if apple starts the itunes movie store

Fahrenheit
2006-08-29, 15:34
Dude, you are basically getting a free iPod. Get it, at the end of the semester, post it on eBay UK, you will get 3 times that.

macuser256
2006-08-29, 15:40
alright i picked it up from the student center today like i said it came with this need microphone recorder and stand