PDA

View Full Version : Apple Store Gift Card Question

rcm8
2007-01-07, 23:06
I have two Apple Store Gift Cards and one Visa Bank Gift Card. Is it possible to use these three cards + debit in combination on a single order at the Apple Store?

Thanks for any help. Happy MacWorld!

Ryan

MagSafe
2007-01-08, 06:34
I think so...

When you enter each gift card into iTunes it adds money to your account, which is displayed on the top right hand corner in iTunes.

If you add all these in one after the other then you should be able to order the one thing with all of them at once.

Although, if your meaning by gift card that you have to enter it at the checkout area once you selected what you want to buy then no, i don't think you can.

Wyatt
2007-01-08, 08:31
I think so...

When you enter each gift card into iTunes it adds money to your account, which is displayed on the top right hand corner in iTunes.

If you add all these in one after the other then you should be able to order the one thing with all of them at once.

Although, if your meaning by gift card that you have to enter it at the checkout area once you selected what you want to buy then no, i don't think you can.
He said Apple Store, not iTunes Store.

Ryan, are you asking about online or retail?

rcm8
2007-01-08, 13:00
Either retail or online. It would seem to be easier in person at an Apple Retail Store.

Thanks.

Ryan

Wyatt
2007-01-08, 13:15
Either retail or online. It would seem to be easier in person at an Apple Retail Store.

Thanks.

Ryan
In that case, I've never done so, but I can't think of any reason why they wouldn't split up payment.

Why not just call your local Apple store and find out? Or, if it's close enough, just go ask. It won't kill you.

Brave Ulysses
2007-01-08, 13:54
The online store offers multiiple card payment, not sure if there is a limit to how many though

rcm8
2007-01-08, 14:02
In that case, I've never done so, but I can't think of any reason why they wouldn't split up payment.

Why not just call your local Apple store and find out? Or, if it's close enough, just go ask. It won't kill you.

Thanks for the help. Now that it is clear that they won't kill me if I ask, I'll go ask. I'll post the answer when I know.

Ryan

iFerret
2007-01-08, 15:45
Thanks for the help. Now that it is clear that they won't kill me if I ask, I'll go ask. I'll post the answer when I know.

Ryan

They won't kill you, but beware of the teeth. Resellers usually bite- I don't know about Apple's ARS, but resellers ALWAYS bite.

rcm8
2007-01-08, 16:37
Thanks for the advice. Hopefully Steve comes out with a bite-guard tomorrow to help protect me from such violence.

Ryan