PDA

View Full Version : iPod: New Nano or old video?

Fahrenheit
2007-09-06, 03:53
Hmm....I really like the look of the new Nano, and its so damn cute, but the old iPod Video has a larger storage space and a slightly bigger screen, and I can get them for pretty much the same price.

Which do you think I should go for?

Also, where are going to be offering the older Video cheap now?

thegeriatric
2007-09-06, 04:57
Personally, i will be ordering a new Nano, just trying to decide on 4 or 8GB and if i decide on 8 which colour to get.

torifile
2007-09-06, 06:15
Depends on your storage needs and if you wan to use Nike+ with your iPod. If I were you, I'd go for the nano but that's because I don't have a need for an iPod that plays video (and, let's be honest, the nano will be difficult to use as a video player).

Wyatt
2007-09-06, 07:01
You can buy my 5.5 G model. :) I'll be posting a thread in the Bazaar later, but you can PM me now if you want it. I'm looking to get $150 for it.

Fahrenheit
2007-09-06, 07:33
You can buy my 5.5 G model. :) I'll be posting a thread in the Bazaar later, but you can PM me now if you want it. I'm looking to get $150 for it.

Hmm how much to ship to the UK?

I'm very tempted by the nano though, since I have the Nike+, that might be reason enough...

Wyatt
2007-09-06, 07:53
Hmm how much to ship to the UK?

I'm very tempted by the nano though, since I have the Nike+, that might be reason enough...
I forgot you were across the pond. I have no clue how much it would be to ship it to you. (Considering how much VAT is, though, it might end up being cheaper than buying a refurb.)

thegeriatric
2007-09-15, 06:23
*Bump* I have decided Nano 8GB Black. Soon, very soon. :)

lightning_bug
2007-09-16, 22:56
*Bump* I have decided Nano 8GB Black. Soon, very soon. :)

Congratulations! Let us know how you like it (I'm still looking at getting a nano in the near future, so I'm curious how it compares to the other iPods). :)

thegeriatric
2007-09-17, 06:04
Congratulations! Let us know how you like it (I'm still looking at getting a nano in the near future, so I'm curious how it compares to the other iPods). :)

Will do as soon as it arrives should be here October 2nd. :)