PDA

View Full Version : MC: Community Exchange

2011-12-02, 05:34
We've seen a handful of new members join recently, so instead of adding to the "New World" thread I thought I'd give the Community Exchange idea its own place. Post here if you've dropped off a bunch of loot, or if you're in need of something that other players may have an abundance of.

New players: basically the CommEx is a central building that players drop off excess loot for others to use. Since we've just started the New World it's probably going to be mostly cobble, dirt and sand - but as the world gets more explored and mined the chests start to fill up with everything. Plus, there are friendly ops that will fill a few chests with the "unobtainables" - and that's a nice thing to have when you need glowstone or whatnot and an op isn't online.

So, I started on CEv3 tonight. The idea for the design was spurred by Brad's latter addition to the CEv2 in Loch Greene. It's simple, but I really like it. 3 floors, 4 rooms per floor. I think that amount is pretty standard.

It's not quite finished yet - and I need to remove a small hill for access to the bottom floor entryway - but I'll try to finish it up tomorrow.

http://i44.tinypic.com/1orcyx.jpg

Bonn89
2011-12-02, 08:36
Diggin' those giant tools on the outside (pun so very intended).

drewprops
2011-12-02, 08:56
Looks awesome!
Where IS it??????

Brad
2011-12-02, 10:19
Looks awesome!
Where IS it??????

Looks like it's right next to the mob grinder in the terraformed grass-desert by the mall.

turtle
2011-12-02, 19:32
Looks awesome 709! I love it. I saw it on the map today and knew exactly what it was. Great work. :)