PDA

View Full Version : Ps Vita Psa

bassplayinMacFiend
2012-03-05, 16:08
Tomorrow afternoon, MotorStorm RC PS VITA edition will be released and, thanks to Scion it'll also be free (for a limited time)! :D

Here's a link to the Playstation blog announcing this development: --> http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/03/05/motorstorm-rc-driving-to-ps-vita-for-free-courtesy-of-scion/

Wyatt
2012-03-05, 16:18
I don't even have a Vita, and I'm going to go ahead and grab that, just in case I get one later. Thanks for the tip!

Robo
2012-03-05, 19:00
Visit the PlayStation Store on PS Vita tomorrow afternoon (Pacific time) to download your free game.

So it sounds like you might not be able to download the Vita version via the PS3 or PC store, if you don't have a Vita yet. But I guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow to see.

bassplayinMacFiend
2012-03-06, 10:32
So it sounds like you might not be able to download the Vita version via the PS3 or PC store, if you don't have a Vita yet. But I guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow to see.

Well, if you can't get the free version today, if you buy the PS3 version, the Vita version comes free of charge as part of the new "Cross-Play" system Sony has going between the PS3 and Vita.

Wyatt
2012-03-06, 22:30
I was just able to download the Vita version from the PSN store on my PS3, and I don't even own a Vita.