PDA

View Full Version : Brave New World Adventure Nights

drewprops
2012-05-19, 16:34
I was watching this highSTARErical video that Spec tweeted about...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrLgREKD4kk

I was DYING with laughter at all the screaming and cursing and confusion.... it was made of awesome.

So I'm talking to Dellphi about how much fun I always have when we first settle a new world and I said to him that it would be cool if we could do this every so often as a group.... not creating a "Brand New World" per se, but rather having a night where we go to a brand new seed and just play the game from scratch in Survival mode.

No cheats

No enchantments

No weather wands

None of that... just as Dellphi says, a "vanilla" server with no mods, for the hysterical laugh factor for those who'd like to do that as well... I sure would.

I suggested that we could use Skype, but Dellphi suggested "Mumble (http://mumble.sourceforge.net/)".

So.... would that be fun?

drewprops
2012-05-19, 17:25
And after it's over, that world gets wiped.

Foj
2012-05-19, 18:35
I think Mumble would be a good idea. I have it on my computer, but never have really used it.

SpecMode
2012-05-19, 19:03
I would totally be up for doing this. (Especially since I'm done with school for a few months and have much more free time! :D)

Stevuh
2012-05-20, 00:02
I like it I think having a special sp night could be cool too. There is a hung games pvp map out that would be cool to play.

Stevuh
2012-05-20, 00:03
Also damn you autocorrect

drewprops
2012-05-26, 22:09
I know this sounds stupid coming from ME, but it seems like nobody is ever on anymore.... summertime is definitely here.

RowdyScot
2012-05-26, 23:04
I've been horrendously busy outside of work. :/

Maciej
2012-05-27, 00:00
summertime is definitely here.

Huh? It just me, or do most people work during all four seasons?

drewprops
2012-05-27, 00:12
It's just that (besides this being a holiday weekend), there's more to do out and about in the warm season - that's what I think is happening :)