PDA

View Full Version : I am not waiting anymore, I AM BUYING NOW


zman2005
2005-02-18, 11:44
times up I am not waiting till June for tiger, so I am goin to order hopefully w/in the month. Whats the final advice for everyone, I am thinking about eithere a ibook, w/768mb, 80gb harddrve, bluetooth, OR a 15 SD pb w/no upgrades. before i buy any last min. do's or don'ts

LoCash
2005-02-18, 12:06
Get a box with 64MB of VRAM to take advantage of the new CoreImage/Video stuff in Tiger. That'd be my only advice.

JamesS
2005-02-18, 14:44
if you can afford it, get the powerbook