meant Lo-cash :o :lol:

staph
2004-06-12, 15:44
OK Luca whats that all about lol
meant Lo-cash :o :lol:

yep, that was definitely weird. :wow:

Luca
2004-06-12, 15:46
I have no idea. I saw it up there just before I left to go get a late lunch at about 3:00. Came back 40 minutes later, and it's gone.

Cybermonkey
2004-06-12, 15:58
yeah after about 5 mins or so it was gone. Is this .orgs equivalent to theatre interval music while the site gets an update? Or is it an attempt at subliminal messages to get us all to like poetry? :D

Windswept
2004-06-12, 16:05
yeah after about 5 mins or so it was gone. Is this .orgs equivalent to theatre interval music while the site gets an update? Or is it an attempt at subliminal messages to get us all to like poetry? :D
Yeah, it was used once before during an update. Better than having the site completely down - which freaks people out (me included :) ).

curiousuburb
2004-06-12, 16:28
.com used to use the Gary Coleman / Knight Rider image and obnoxious midi

Could be worse.

Cybermonkey
2004-06-12, 16:36
:lol: True could be that naff elevator music used in the 60's :no:

Though with that said i think that the poem should be imposed over some red theatre curtains with some seats in the foreground to give an impression of depth and a long legged blonde bimbo dishing out popcorn in the style of a 50's poster.

what do you think? I'm sure pscates2x would oblige ;)

LoCash
2004-06-12, 20:28
That's the "vBulletin is down for maintenance" screen. I got about 200 emails earlier with MySQL errors in it. The site was vomiting left and right. I had to shut down the boards and repair the database tables. The mailqueue tables were totally corrupted.

Sniper's Serenity is our "system is down" message. I plan on enhancing it next time :)