PDA

View Full Version : Make the AI.org logo link back to the forums please.

HOM
2004-05-16, 15:12
Seems that this was a point of contention back on .com, so can we have the AI logo link back to the forums.

Wrao
2004-05-16, 15:17
That always bugged me that it didn't link to the home page! but, I won't mind really if the home page link stays underneath the logo.

SonOfSylvanus
2004-05-16, 15:18
Seems that this was a point of contention back on .com, so can we have the AI logo link back to the forums.
That, or put a Forums link next to Home

Akumulator
2004-05-16, 15:20
There's one just below that:

AppleInsider.org Forums > Suggestions

LoCash
2004-05-16, 15:27
the logo, if I do make it a link, will go to the front end. It was a point of contention on .com because Kasper never told us he was changing anything, rather, he just did it. It's not that the single action was a big deal, it was the attitude.

Anyhow, it is logical for the logo to link to the front end, even at .org. I will be fixing the primary navigation links later this evening, so you'll have a full set underneath the logo at some point...

HOM
2004-05-16, 15:32
the logo, if I do make it a link, will go to the front end. It was a point of contention on .com because Kasper never told us he was changing anything, rather, he just did it. It's not that the single action was a big deal, it was the attitude.

Anyhow, it is logical for the logo to link to the front end, even at .org. I will be fixing the primary navigation links later this evening, so you'll have a full set underneath the logo at some point...
Fair enough. Maybe the compromise where the circles on the right hand side could lead back to the forums. :)

LoCash
2004-05-16, 17:06
The logo now links home, and the links underneath the logo are now rather permanent. Enjoy.

(Yes, I know community goes back to the home page. Deal.)