PDA

View Full Version : Where is Brad?

Messiahtosh
2004-06-26, 13:10
Ever since the nasal incident I have not seen Brad on my Buddy List or online at all. Where is the guy? :confused:

Miss ya Brad...

Brad
2004-06-26, 14:00
*waves* :)

I haven't been on AIM at all since the surgery because back "home" my connection and computer suck. The only internet-capable computer in the house has been an ancient PowerMac 8600/250 running Mac OS 9 and struggling with a dial-up AOL account. :eek: It's torture, I tell you!

Just one more week, though... around the 4th of july weekend, I'll be moving back to Raleigh where I'll have a cable connection and my good computer again.

Glad to see you're still around too.

ShiggyMiyamoto
2004-06-26, 16:28
*waves* :)

I haven't been on AIM at all since the surgery because back "home" my connection and computer suck. The only internet-capable computer in the house has been an ancient PowerMac 8600/250 running Mac OS 9 and struggling with a dial-up AOL account. :eek: It's torture, I tell you!

Just one more week, though... around the 4th of july weekend, I'll be moving back to Raleigh where I'll have a cable connection and my good computer again.

Glad to see you're still around too.

Ouch Brad to both parts of the story. What kinda surgery? And I'm still sorta confused about who did what that caused the revolution.... PM me with the story... heh

PS I'm Proud iBook Owner 2k2 from .com