PDA

View Full Version : Educational prices open to single courses?

Satchmo
2005-05-23, 13:02
Been thinking about taking one or two courses at my local university/college and wondered if I could take advantage of Apple educational prices...or does this apply to only full-time classes?

Brad
2005-05-23, 14:10
I've read about people signing up for one class at a local college to get discounts; so, I do believe you'll qualify.

FallenFromTheTree
2005-05-27, 00:35
Never hurts to expand your mind while shrinking your investment <">

atomicbartbeans
2005-05-28, 14:34
I don't see why you couldn't. I only wish that the discount applied to high-school students... :(

FallenFromTheTree
2005-05-28, 21:37
I've read about people signing up for one class at a local college to get discounts; so, I do believe you'll qualify.

YES!

I'm taking a music recording class at the local community college and that's
fine with Apple.

scoopman
2005-06-01, 20:52
When I asked the 1-800-APPLE guy about the ed. discount he said you can enroll in 1 unit of basketweaving and you would be eligible. Sounds like a pretty liberal and cool policy to me.

scott

MBHockey
2005-06-01, 23:00
I don't see why you couldn't. I only wish that the discount applied to high-school students... :(

It does...

BlueRabbit
2005-06-01, 23:23
It does...
No, only high school teachers/employees. From the Edu Store "Shopping Agreement" page:

Who is Eligible To Purchase
The following education individuals are eligible to purchase through the Apple Store for Education individuals:

Employee of public or private K-12 institutions in the United States
School Board members who are currently serving as elected or appointed members
PTA or PTO executives currently serving as elected or appointed officers
Qualified homeschools
Employee of a public or private, profit or non-profit preschool