PDA

View Full Version : admins and mods should put up a photo

thegelding
2004-05-16, 18:34
in their profiles...so we can have an image in our heads when we get mad at them.... :p

just nice to put an image with a person...

murbot, i don't need to see your mug, but you could put up a nice picture of your wife of MILT

g

Mac+
2004-05-17, 06:08
not a bad idea

LoCash
2004-05-17, 06:26
Brad and I both have pictures up in our respective profiles. That was also the purpose of the AICommunity site as far as putting faces with names goes :)

murbot
2004-05-17, 11:56
Definitely a cool feature.

:p

curiousuburb
2004-05-17, 12:03
Definitely a cool feature.

:p

holy content kid, batman! way to saturate the senses! ;)

thegelding
2004-05-17, 12:11
why am i suddenly thirsty

g

Akumulator
2004-05-17, 12:14
Can I get a little shake with that milk? :D

murbot
2004-05-17, 12:18
I just uploaded a full sized version to iPod Lounge. Let's see if it gets approved.

heh heh

Mac+
2004-05-17, 12:19
I didn't realise murbot was so young! :eek:

thegelding
2004-05-17, 13:29
what is that iPod playing?? hungrey like the wolf by duran duran?

g

murbot
2004-05-17, 15:20
:D

Nice one, g. I actually laughed hard at that song title. heh

I've decided to edit out the titties though, so you now have to look at an actual photo of me. Yikes.

Mac+
2004-05-18, 10:33
yeah, well - um... obviously my post above (^) refers to the original photo which murbot has since removed. :shrugs:

thegelding
2004-05-19, 13:34
alcimedes should put up the shaggy dog picture for his photo

g

Crusader
2004-05-19, 21:07
Wow, our mods have human faces. I feel loved...

thegelding
2004-05-20, 07:45
alcimedes should put up the shaggy dog picture for his photo

g

nice (http://forums.appleinsider.org/member.php?u=16)

g

thegelding
2004-05-21, 21:28
ok, no photo of carol yet....and she has only "Moderator" under her name without a witty tag or saying...

i vote for PMS Moderator, but it should only show that 5 to 7 days a month

but it is only a suggestion

g

FFL doesn't have a photo up either, but anybody with a user name like formerlurker probably has a good reason not to have a digital camera nearby...

Windswept
2004-05-21, 22:13
ok, no photo of carol yet....and she has only "Moderator" under her name without a witty tag or saying...

i vote for PMS Moderator, but it should only show that 5 to 7 days a month

:p :p :p

:D hahaha

(we really, really need the laughing smiley!!! :) )

Well, gelding, I'm not sure I want my picture on an international messageboard. I actually had a stalker once, and it was a most disconcerting experience. But I'll think about it. Okay? :)

PS - I thought you believed I might be a guy? hahaha :p

billybobsky
2004-05-21, 22:16
carol, why don't you put up an image which you think best represents you at this moment? i think we all understand the desire to remain somewhat anonymous here...

Windswept
2004-05-21, 22:26
carol, why don't you put up an image which you think best represents you at this moment? i think we all understand the desire to remain somewhat anonymous here...
I really like that sheepdog. :D haha

Okay, billybobsky. I'll think about it. :)

Btw, I think 'PMS Moderator' is pretty funny. Too bad it's so true! ;)

FFL
2004-05-22, 00:06
FFL doesn't have a photo up either, but anybody with a user name like formerlurker probably has a good reason not to have a digital camera nearby...Hey, I always have a digital camera nearby... but yeah, I'll just say I have my reasons not to plaster my face all over an Apple Rumors Message Board, and leave it at that. Not that I've ever violated any NDAs that I've ever signed, or anything, or ever would, but one can't be too careful, and it's best to err on the side of caution ;)

Anyway, there is an actual photo of me up there now :D

steve77uk
2006-12-20, 17:51
Brad and I both have pictures up in our respective profiles. That was also the purpose of the AICommunity site as far as putting faces with names goes :)

So what happend to them photos then!?

I reckon we should have pics up of the admins especially what the Selfish Heathen looks like!!! or the rampantly crazy Master Murbeaux!!

At work I find it funny when you speak to someone on the phone or have a conversation by email and then meet them in person and they are totally not what you imagined them to be!!

(PS I hope no one minds me quoting this specific thread - I know it was many moons ago!! :o )

World Leader Pretend
2006-12-22, 17:13
You can find B-rad's pic if you know where to look, and Murbot's if you look where you probably shouldn't ;)

steve77uk
2006-12-23, 08:20
You can find B-rad's pic if you know where to look, and Murbot's if you look where you probably shouldn't ;)

:lol: Yes after I posted it I did find Brad's - totally un-what I thought he would look like!

As for Murbot, I have a feeling that maybe what I have in mind should not be shattered!!!! lol - but if anyone knows :lol: ...

Windswept
2006-12-23, 14:20
:lol: Yes after I posted it I did find Brad's - totally un-what I thought he would look like!

As for Murbot, I have a feeling that maybe what I have in mind should not be shattered!!!! lol - but if anyone knows :lol: ...
Murbeau has a cute boyish face - with dimples when he smiles. :D

Bet you never expected that, did you? :)

At least that's how I remember the one pic I saw, though I haven't seen it for ages. ;)

Luca
2006-12-23, 14:48
Here's a picture of me from earlier tonight. I'm showing off my festive new hat along with a package of University of Minnesota® Golden Gophers™ Breath Coolers™:

World Leader Pretend
2006-12-24, 01:18
Does the Uni of Minnesota have a cool art museum/student union next to a river? I seem to remember that last time I was in the Twin Cities. :\

LudwigVan
2006-12-24, 01:47
Does the Uni of Minnesota have a cool art museum/student union next to a river? I seem to remember that last time I was in the Twin Cities. :\

Yes (http://www.weisman.umn.edu/index.html) and yes (http://www.coffman.umn.edu/).

World Leader Pretend
2006-12-24, 19:32
Cool, Frank Gehry is a neat architect/designer.

steve77uk
2006-12-26, 18:38
Murbeau has a cute boyish face - with dimples when he smiles. :D

Bet you never expected that, did you? :)

At least that's how I remember the one pic I saw, though I haven't seen it for ages. ;)

No Way!! haha

With what comes out of his mouth???? - that is not what I expected!

If only his mother new what he get's up to on here!! - she would wash his mouth out with soap!

DMBand0026
2007-01-10, 12:45
Here's a picture of me from earlier tonight. I'm showing off my festive new hat along with a package of University of Minnesota® Golden Gophers™ Breath Coolers™:

Wow, you're sexier than I imagined, and those breath coolers help you to avoid halitosis. You're quite the catch. :D