PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest Place

surjones
2005-06-30, 10:56
I need to by another 10thousand worth of stuff, but only want to spend less that that. Here is a couple things I need:

Sony Z1
Sony Fx1
FinalCutPro Studio
A Nice Light Kit, atleast 1000watt
ChromaKey FOAM BACKED fabric (green)

You can list it here, or email me. patrick@allaboutnow.com
thanks

Bryson
2005-06-30, 11:04
Is there any way for you to qualify for educational or charity pricing at all?

hanyou23
2005-06-30, 13:05
:eek: Is there any way I can get - 10 thousand worth of stuff :p ???

surjones
2005-06-30, 13:31
no, I cant apply for Student, but that would only apply on the FCP studio.. NOW with the Acedemic you CANT use to make money off of, and comes without a serial. I threw away all of my hacked sofware about 6 months Ago, and made the first 7thousnad investemnt, and I think I am ready to do this 10k one. I am married, still 3yr newly-weds. And wife has the steady job, while I am working on the building a company. I am the bomb diggity at financial planning. Heck I made 1300 on my garage sale for one 10 hour day :) But for now my designing pays for the investements... Just want to make sure I make the right investments. I lost 60k on a Film I directed/produced about 3.5 years ago. :( so I take it easy now-a-days. So any price breaks I can get I will take. Specially on the cameras, and software..

Meltedbutter421
2005-06-30, 16:25
Lucky bastard... I WANT THAT STUFF
Well the only thing i can think of to save you money, besides walking around the streets near your apple store and finding a college student willing to buy FCS, is ask your wife to ask her boss if they get any discounts from any places like CDW or something... ask around and you'll find someone who knows someone that can get you a discount. Ive done stuff this way so it works for me maybe it'll work for you