PDA

View Full Version : why can't i find the secret forum??

thegelding
2004-05-16, 19:16
so we can start talk of the next coup

hehe...i am truly a bastard

g

edit...will this be the first locked thread at AI.org?

Wrao
2004-05-16, 19:18
I think Zodiac already had a thread locked.

I'm sure a secret forum will pop up eventually, gotta get everyone to think that it won't pop up though. ;)

Akumulator
2004-05-16, 19:21
HAHAHA!!! You haven't found it yet! :D

Zodiac
2004-05-16, 19:29
I think Zodiac already had a thread locked.

I don't see any of my threads locked.

mattjohndrow
2004-05-16, 22:01
ha! i found it. i can't tell you where it is, it's a secret...ok, didn't find it, i'll keep looking though.

drewprops
2004-05-17, 21:03
Well it's not 1 or 2, and 13 must be Mods channel, and 69 doesn't work (for me (right now I mean (this is all so very embarrassing))), nor does 99. I'm too busy to flip through the others and the fact that I checked at all was so very North Avenue Trade School of me.

DMBand0026
2004-05-18, 02:25
Seriously guys...where is everyone. The boobies thread in the new hidden forum is a billion times better than the TRC one. And there isn't even anyone there to enjoy it with me.

Where is it at? I can't tell, murbot threatened to slit my "worthless American throat" if I told. ;)

Mac+
2004-05-18, 02:56
...[snip]... Seriously guys...where is everyone. The boobies thread in the new hidden forum is a billion times better than the TRC one. And there isn't even anyone there to enjoy it with me.
:rolleyes: ... remember to change hands if you get a sore wrist! :p

2004-05-18, 13:48
I found it...but they won't let me in (http://forums.appleinsider.org/forumdisplay.php?f=013). :(

Wickers
2004-05-18, 13:51
I found it...but they won't let me in (http://forums.appleinsider.org/forumdisplay.php?f=013). :(

Mod forum.

2004-05-18, 13:56
Mod forum.Thanks for ruining my crazychester bait there \/\/ickes.... :mad: :mad: :mad:

:D

Zodiac
2004-05-18, 19:25

I found it while signed out and I got in. I read attn every one but it didn't make much sense so I left.

LoCash
2004-05-18, 19:29
Yeah, it's really not that exciting in the Mods forums :p

alcimedes
2004-05-18, 19:42
what're you talking about? i read it just fine.

:rolleyes:

thegelding
2004-05-18, 21:30
ah, the mod forum....i remember those two days when brad took away my AO access at my request and he accidently gave me mod forum access...was some fun reading...can't believe i felt guilty and let him know so he would take it away....

those mods be wicked crazy there

goodtimes goodtimes

g

drewprops
2004-05-19, 00:30
I honestly can't tell you, but the boobies...oh MAN the boobies are aMAZing in there....and those aren't just Alcimede's I'm talking about... Akumulator has nice pair too. CrazyChester wouldn't show me hers ;) I just kept getting a sharp poke in the eye.

2004-06-20, 12:09
*bump*

:err: :err: :err:

:mad:

alcimedes
2004-06-20, 13:11
think usergroups. and 500+

propellerhead
2004-06-20, 16:53
think usergroups. and 500+ http://www.thesimpsons.com/bios/images/bios_townspeople_burns.gif [mr. burns] excellent [/mr. burns]

crazychester
2004-06-20, 16:59
CrazyChester wouldn't show me hers

Well it's nothing personal drewprops. It's just you couldn't afford what it would cost you to cop a look at my extremely fine pair of tits. But hey! Dare to dream! :lol:

So do I ignore it because the truly cool are above these things ;) or do I join the group because it'll really piss some people off if I turn up in the hidden forum.

Oh decisions, decisions.......

LoCash
2004-06-20, 19:07
think usergroups. and 500+

someone needs to stfu. There is no hidden forum.

ast3r3x
2004-06-20, 19:50
ah, the mod forum....i remember those two days when brad took away my AO access at my request and he accidently gave me mod forum access...was some fun reading...can't believe i felt guilty and let him know so he would take it away....

those mods be wicked crazy there

goodtimes goodtimes

g

Brad temp banned me for a week, and he accidently gave me permission to the mod forum. Where I found a thread about me :\ Taking snapshots of what it said and the mod forum and posting it didn't help my situation ;) But not like that thread was around for more then 5 min

Trumpetman
2004-06-23, 18:04
Lord I can't believe you guys couldn't find the secret forums. You must not be 'leet enough to know where it is at.

Just click here.
What's next, explaining what the green button does on the cell phone?

:no: :grumble:

;)
Nick

SilentEchoes
2004-06-23, 18:13
I like having a secret forum, Even if its not that secret. Its cool to have a place where post counts dont count and you can escape from some of the proper forum behavior.

thuh Freak
2004-06-23, 21:43
Lord I can't believe you guys couldn't find the secret forums. You must not be 'leet enough to know where it is at.

Just click here.
What's next, explaining what the green button does on the cell phone?

:no: :grumble:

;)
Nick
hey, uh, your link didn't work for me. i think my browser is broken. [insert secret handshake] :devil:

drewprops
2004-06-23, 21:51
Yeah, that link had an incorrect extender on the PHP crossblock, here's a working link. And here's a link to the funniest thread in there! :lol:

InactionMan
2004-06-23, 22:33
Why do I keep clicking everything!?! Dammit! :mad: :o

DMBand0026
2004-06-24, 00:05
Why do I keep clicking everything!?! Dammit! :mad: :o

Cause you're an idiot ;)

And this is me pretending that I didn't click on them too. ;)

LoCash
2004-06-24, 00:48
The intelligent member would have realised that on these boards, we do not use the traditional blue for hyperlinks ;)

propellerhead
2004-06-24, 00:50
The intelligent member would have realised that on these boards, we do not use the traditional blue for hyperlinks ;)

There are intelligent members on these boards??!! :eek: :err:

Erk....tear in space-time fabric....cannot rationalize above statement....

*pop*

;) :D

windowsblowsass
2004-06-24, 12:56
Brad temp banned me for a week, and he accidently gave me permission to the mod forum. Where I found a thread about me :\ Taking snapshots of what it said and the mod forum and posting it didn't help my situation ;) But not like that thread was around for more then 5 min
same thing happened to me except it wasnt brad and i didnt post any ictures

DMBand0026
2004-06-24, 13:10
same thing happened to me except it wasnt brad and i didnt post any ictures

Anyone want the real story as to why this little kiddo was banned? I'm sure y'all know it already though. But I can tell you that it sure wasn't for no reason.

alcimedes
2004-06-24, 19:12
no no, he's just saying that when he was temp banned he could browse the mod forum as well. a slight f*ck up on my part. oops.

thegelding
2004-06-24, 19:38
so if i get banned i can get to the mod forums???

sweet....

locash you are a $#@%&$#%^@#())_!*
carol, *&**%(#(*#&*)^(@#*@&@^%) too
and brad, &**#@)*%@&)&#_@__#_*%#(&!!

same for the rest of you mods

g

_Ω_
2004-06-24, 19:57
Maybe you should ban him so he can find out :lol:

Windswept
2004-06-24, 20:00
so if i get banned i can get to the mod forums???

sweet....

locash you are a $#@%&$#%^@#())_!*
carol, *&**%(#(*#&*)^(@#*@&@^%) too
and brad, &**#@)*%@&)&#_@__#_*%#(&!!

same for the rest of you mods

g
Nice try, g. :)

I still think you are a sugarplum. :D

And this is my 300th post, I think. Cool, huh? :cool:

FFL
2004-06-24, 20:03
0MfG u r sooo 8anned! :p

drewprops
2004-06-25, 01:10
I would just like to say that I held out until the second page of this thread to pout about the fact that CrazyChester not only wouldn't show me her tits (her words, not mine Governor) but taunted me with them in the mega-boobies thread. Is it fair to taunt with booblies?

I can't believe you clicked it AGAIN you goobs...you know who you are.

crazychester
2004-06-25, 08:07
I would just like to say that I held out until the second page of this thread to pout about the fact that CrazyChester not only wouldn't show me her tits (her words, not mine Governor) but taunted me with them in the mega-boobies thread. Is it fair to taunt with booblies?

I can't believe you clicked it AGAIN you goobs...you know who you are.

Excuse me. I did not say I wouldn't show you my tits. I said you couldn't afford the cost of copping a look. That is an entirely different thing altogether. Your extended pout is the result of your own poor bank balance and lack of financial management.

Nor did I taunt you with them in any thread fake or otherwise......at least, not that I recall. Maybe I did. I have to admit I do taunt people with them a bit. Anyway, *if* I did, I'm sure you deserved it. So there.

LoCash
2004-06-25, 08:18
Show us your tits and we'll show you to the secret forum :p

crazychester
2004-06-25, 08:31
Show us your tits and we'll show you to the secret forum :p

Why would I want to do that? Cold hard cash is the only currency I deal in. I don't do tick and I don't take collateral. I would have thought that as an experienced drug taker you'd know those rules.

LoCash
2004-06-25, 09:51
Why would I want to do that? Cold hard cash is the only currency I deal in. I don't do tick and I don't take collateral. I would have thought that as an experienced drug taker you'd know those rules.

People here do drugs?!

<sniff>

Why, that's absurd. AppleNova is a proud supporter of <sniff> DARE.

<sniiiiiiiiiff>

Oh my god, did you just see all that powder go up my nose?

:smokey:

ThunderPoit
2004-06-25, 10:48
speaking of the mega boobies thread, where did it go?? my bookmark tells me i do not have permission to access the page :confused:

DMBand0026
2004-06-25, 10:51
speaking of the mega boobies thread, where did it go?? my bookmark tells me i do not have permission to access the page :confused:

It was probably moved to the mod forum or something like that, it wasn't exactly an appropriate thread for a public forum like that.

LoCash
2004-06-25, 11:04
You know, expecting someone to pay you to see your tits is like being a restaurant owner expecting customers to come in and pay twenty bucks to look at a steak. This is why strip clubs never did anything for me, the concept was just too ridiculous. It was like going to a restaurant, having a hot little new york strip placed in front of me, and then being told I can't eat it.

alcimedes
2004-06-25, 11:07
well, they'd rub it all over your face first, let you get a quick nibble maybe. still overpriced.

2004-06-25, 11:07
speaking of the mega boobies thread, where did it go?? my bookmark tells me i do not have permission to access the page :confused:Did you click on the big *I AGREE* button? Maybe the mods know you're under 18 and have locked you out. FCC rules and all that.

_Ω_
2004-06-25, 11:09
You know, expecting someone to pay you to see your tits is like being a restaurant owner expecting customers to come in and pay twenty bucks to look at a steak. This is why strip clubs never did anything for me, the concept was just too ridiculous. It was like going to a restaurant, having a hot little new york strip placed in front of me, and then being told I can't eat it.

Yeah, but where did the boobies go??

This wreaks of censorship! Down with our masters! Revolution!

:lol:

DMBand0026
2004-06-25, 11:12
Yeah, but where did the boobies go??

This wreaks of censorship! Down with our masters! Revolution!

:lol:

Heck if I know. I can't get to it either, and I started the thread! Not like there aren't plenty of boobies out there on the rest of the net. Haha, someone has finally become dependent on AI for something.

Try this...Booble (http://www.booble.com)

ThunderPoit
2004-06-25, 11:14
i know of plenty of other places to find boobies, its just that it was a very fun thread :/

crazychester
2004-06-25, 15:40
go up my nose?

Amateur.

oldmacfan
2004-06-25, 21:11
Yes indeed, the censorship starts and with that say good by to the first Amendment.

:smokey:

Luca
2004-06-25, 21:21
I have no idea where the Boobies thread went off to...

:D:D:D:D:D:D

:smokey: :smokey: :smokey:

oldmacfan
2004-06-25, 21:25

Did you need three smokes after reviewing it again?

DMBand0026
2004-06-25, 21:27
I have no idea where the Boobies thread went off to...

This dude downloaded the whole thing than deleted it probably. Douche bag! :p

:smokey: :devil:

drewprops
2004-06-25, 23:00
In a subject not entirely unrelated to CC's expensive and never-to-be-seen nipplestands, why do a lot of girls like to show me theirs? The oddest times and places. It's like they're compelled to do it. NOT that I am complaining~

DMBand0026
2004-06-25, 23:36
In a subject not entirely unrelated to CC's expensive and never-to-be-seen nipplestands, why do a lot of girls like to show me theirs? The oddest times and places. It's like they're compelled to do it. NOT that I am complaining~

I was about to start tearing you a new one, till I read the last sentence. You saved yourself dude.

oldmacfan
2004-06-26, 10:13
oldmacfan, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

:lol: :D :smokey:

Windswept
2004-06-26, 10:16
Like what odd times and places? Just curious. :)

groverat
2004-06-26, 10:31
apple no va

haha!

Windswept
2004-06-26, 10:45
apple no va

haha!
Sour grapes?

drewprops
2004-06-26, 21:31
After meeting them at dinner parties, at work, at (nice) restaurants in passing cars. Hasn't happened in over nine months though, so I'm starting to worry that it's worn off....hrmm, crap.

groverat
2004-06-26, 22:15
Carol, sweetheart, how could that possibly be an indication of "sour grapes"?

Pray tell!

Windswept
2004-06-27, 02:39
Carol, sweetheart, how could that possibly be an indication of "sour grapes"?

Pray tell!
"apple no va" (in Spanish) translates more or less to "apple - no go"

Windswept
2004-06-27, 02:44
After meeting them at dinner parties, at work, at (nice) restaurants in passing cars. Hasn't happened in over nine months though, so I'm starting to worry that it's worn off....hrmm, crap.
Well hey, you must be a totally gorgeous babe then. :D

InactionMan
2004-06-27, 07:26
"apple no va" (in Spanish) translates more or less to "apple - no go"

Then I suppose it isn't sour grapes. It's kinda like we called the site appleisbeleaguered.com, but without irony of course. :\ :)

drewprops
2004-06-27, 09:13
Well hey, you must be a totally gorgeous babe then. :D

I'm okay but I'm no hunk - which always made it more puzzling. But, who's complaining? I like the booblies :)

drewprops
2004-06-27, 12:53
well, the secret forum's not between 0 and 100....

Powerdoc
2004-06-27, 13:14
Well the mods here, will hate me to reveal this ...
... but the secret forum is 666 :devil:

Here is the boobies thread. Of course you need the password, otherwise this secret forum will not appear . .. :D

groverat
2004-06-27, 15:18
Carol, sweetheart, what does my saying "apple no go" have to do with "sour grapes"?

drewprops
2004-06-27, 19:57
hehehehe, I like it when PowerDoc gets silly :lol:

The secret forum is a prime imaginary number...