PDA

View Full Version : "Forum Jump" menu behavior.

SledgeHammer
2004-05-16, 23:10
When I select a forum in the forum jump menu, that page automatically begins to load. I think it's better if you must press "go" to get the page to load. While the automatic function could sometimes be nice, saving that extra click, having it function manually will save me much more time by not sending me to forums I don't want to go to when I accidentally select the wrong forum in the list.

Defiant
2004-05-18, 06:27
I think this will soon be implemented, as it was also this way before. We also had requests that it should be as it is right now, but they were dismissed.

LoCash is already working pretty hard on the forums, and I think this will be changed as soon as he gets the time to do it. :)

Brad
2004-05-18, 15:15
LoCash is already working pretty hard on the forums, and I think this will be changed as soon as he gets the time to do it. :)
Well... well... Brad is working so hard on the forums that he just fixed it himself!

So... THERE! :p ;)

DMBand0026
2004-05-18, 15:48
Well... well... Brad is working so hard on the forums that he just fixed it himself!

So... THERE! :p ;)

Hey now! Don't get touchy. We just all assumed that you were getting the rest that you need after your surgery!
Go heal up, leave this place for a while. I'll be here when you're all fixed up and healthy again.

Brad
2004-05-18, 16:13
Hey now! Don't get touchy.
*checks for gratuitous use of sarcasm-implying smilies*
*wonders how he could have made it clearer*

:)