PDA

View Full Version : what ever happened to the HP h-Pod? (ipod)

matt
2004-07-15, 19:25
(no text)

NosferaDrew
2004-07-15, 20:17
Apple said yesterday during their FY 04 Third Quarter Results Conference Call (http://www.apple.com/pr/library/2004/jul/12alert_results.html) that HP branded iPods will come out this summer sometime and that there are no restrictions as to where they can sell them.

That's the first Apple conference call that I've listened to and it's pretty interesting to hear all that financial jargon.
Plus, the Q & A part was great - some really good questions and a couple dumb ones.

naren
2004-07-16, 00:16
That's the first Apple conference call that I've listened to and it's pretty interesting to hear all that financial jargon.
Plus, the Q & A part was great - some really good questions and a couple dumb ones.

Yeah, I've listened to a few calls and their sorta fun, my personal best was one where an analyst asked what sort of media appliance convergence they were thinking of integrating into the Mac experience. Steve replied that he didn't see damand for that sort of convergence in computing and insted saw a big market for integrating toasters into computers. He actually went into a bit of detail, how the Mac/Toaster software interface would work, timed release toast, etc... It was hilarious. :lol:

stangmatt66
2004-07-22, 12:00
The hold up was HP waiting for the 4G iPod. I wonder if it's still going to be blue like the one Carly Fiorina held up at the press conference? Man, gotta love a woman in power! Go Carly!