View Single Post
Brave Ulysses
BANNED
I am worthless beyond hope.

2015-12-03, 20:56

It's always been an issue, but Apple also had a much smaller product line in the past. Now with an expansive product line and multiple different services it's definitely resulted in a wider number of products and services being ignored or just seeing really really slow improvements....

HomeKit, Siri, CarPlay... all have moved forward at a glacial pace.

iTunes... and Apple Music.... still a clusterfuck of an app and still a half-complete and confusing music service.

Apple IDs...... still no way to merge Apple IDs... still shit support for families and or married couples.

I agree with Luca on the iPod... there is still opportunity there. If Apple could make a $99 iPod Nano with GPS and waterproof, I would likely buy it for running and working out. I can't imagine the R&D for adding those kind of features can't be justified even with the decreased iPod sales.

A major disappointment for me is Apple's neglect of all of its Apps.... consumer/prosumer/pro.... across the board they have turned into a very poor software company. It's no longer fun and intuitive to use most of their apps and there are not multiple layers of power and capability present.

That inherent quest to be the best at everything that they take on is simply lacking on so much of what they take on that it doesn't really seem to be in Apple's DNA anymore.